10+ Year Old Account

warr opinion of SR graphic

I just wanted to see if I'm accurate in my hate for the "blue stop casting sign" graphic or if I'm way out to lunch. I know this is old news, like I said I just wanna see if I'm the only one who's ass this chaps.

Frankly I think its bull. A good player will know its coming and react accordingly and worse players will be punished for not knowing the ability and how it works. But in its current implementation it lets everyone know what you've done and what not to do.

What the hell are you talking about?

Doesn't particularly bother me. Many abilities that have large influence in pvp tend to have a huge "LOOK OVER HERE" type graphic. I'm thinking along the lines of say, BoP and BoF with their huge flashy graphics screaming to be purged, Retaliation with it's spinning swords, SR and it's big shield graphic. I think it's fairly balanced, and it's not like it loses all effectiveness just because it's noticeable. If someone has to interrupt casting on you or is prevented from casting on you for a few seconds and forced to switch it's time lost for them. People can also have their attention elsewhere and still reflect a cast on themselves, happens quite frequently for me. I don't play high tier arenas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Restrained View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    Spell Reflect

Deleted
    I don't even know what the SR effect looks like, I really only ever see buffs/debuffs on nameplates and positioning. I rarely ever look at the character.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a warrior I find it dreadfully obvious, but all my friends still unload spells into warriors even when I've called out the reflect. It's probably fine as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I don't even know what the SR effect looks like, I really only ever see buffs/debuffs on nameplates and positioning. I rarely ever look at the character.
    http://static.wowhead.com/uploads/sc...rmal/52778.jpg

we can see cast bars to know when to interrupt, graphic is fine as it is