Kitty gear choices

Ok i have heard how great the tier 10 4 set is and i am slowly trying to get it but in the mean time this is my gear:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Peak&cn=Wilder
    the trinket can be replaced with the Arp one from ToC 5 but im not 100% if its worth being under hit capped?
    Currently trying for the FoS hc one still its horrible to get
    My main question is about next frost item, is it worth going for shoulder+gloves as its fastest though i loose tier 9?
    Or is there a better way to do it so i maximize dps in the meantime ( btw im on 78 frosts atm)

Deleted
    100% arpen cap is a lot more important than 100% hit/expertise cap. Try to keep 2T9 bonus as long as possible until you can replace it with 4T10 bonus.

the way I always understood it was the game decides if you crit or not first (a crit is always a hit) , so with our insanely high crit, hit rating is devalued. By trial and error I can say this is pretty much true, although if you can swing it, hit/exp arent terrible things to get after ARP cap. Feel free to correct me if that was wrong, Mihir.

After arp cap, hit and expertise are usually the next thing to gear for. Haste is really the only other option.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mauledbypandas View Post
    the way I always understood it was the game decides if you crit or not first (a crit is always a hit) , so with our insanely high crit, hit rating is devalued. By trial and error I can say this is pretty much true, although if you can swing it, hit/exp arent terrible things to get after ARP cap. Feel free to correct me if that was wrong, Mihir.
    Not exactly.
    The game uses a 1-roll system. If you have, say, 5% miss and 70% crit, on the RNG roll you'll have 70 chances to crit, 5 to miss, and 25 to hit normally (minus dodge).
    It's not that crits are checked first and guaranteed to hit... it's just that if you roll a crit, that means you haven't rolled a miss :P

As for the stat priorities, ArP cap, then Crit cap. Hit and Expertise become kings after that, because technically they affect such a cap. But don't worry about then until ArP capped and at least being over 70% crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.