Poll: Shadow Priests: overpowered?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    ^^^ No dude... Shadow priests are 110% OP

So... shadowpriests were underpowered the whole of WotLK in any aspect of the game so people had to really stress themselves to play which made them better players. Now that shadowpriest's are viable people that had played the whole expansion as a Spriest are playing exceptionally well cause of all that practice. So .. we're not OP but the players are better than the others ..
    Hey, but i'm still getting nuked down by feral droods dk's war's with shadowmourne and rogues if his partner CCs me.
    Cheers
    Zoulis

Zoulis... jsut because you were underpowered (not really) doesn't make it right to be OP for some time.
    And there's a difference between viable and OP
    And they are not OP because "players learned to play SPriest and when they balance them they are exceptional"
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

3.0 ret paladin says hello. 2.x sl/sl lock was just here and left this note for you.
    QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    So... shadowpriests were underpowered the whole of WotLK in any aspect of the game so people had to really stress themselves to play which made them better players. Now that shadowpriest's are viable people that had played the whole expansion as a Spriest are playing exceptionally well cause of all that practice. So .. we're not OP but the players are better than the others ..
    Zoulis

I assure you this is not the case. I got my priest to 80 about 2 weeks ago and started farming disc pvp gear. With only 1 relent, 1 furious set pieces, a couple of relentless off sets, and the rest a mix of 232 pve and the 187 crafted pvp gear I decided to try shadow with my dual spec. I'm always at the top of the bg charts, not #1, but in the top 5 in damage and kb's, and that's with disc gear. And I've played shadow for about a week now. 1v1 it's insane, I've beaten other players who greatly out gear me. Fear, dot dot mb dot swd, mf till they get back to you, disperse... gg please come again.

Playing against them in arena though, I'd say it's the CC (fear, horror disarm, silence) and the healing that's op. The fact that shadow, ele's, and boomkins can put out as much damage as they do, then switch to healing and out heal the other teams dps and continue to pump out all that damage is OP and needs to be addressed. Imjussayin