Feral PvP Trinkets

hello

im not sure which trinkets to use in PvP (BGs and 3on3 mainly). atm i use the 190ap one from WG and the key from emblems (main spec is bear) and i see quite a few good arena druids are using the key.
    but i dont really know if it's worth a trinket slot: i dont feel really squishy as a cat (maybe against casters) and the 6k shield is lowered to 3k because of the healing nerf.

PvE trinkets are out of reach for me cause i'm tanking most of the time in ICC.

and are the AP trinkets even a good choice? 256ap (battlemaster) or the one i use atm, isn't that big of a deal with 9k+ ap. or am i completely wrong?

what about DMC:G (Agi one)? agi adds armor, crit, ap, sp and it up really often

i checked the forum but couldn't find any similar threads (and search isn't available atm), so i'm sorry if this was already discused.

thanks in advance

50 views and not a single response? O.o

I don't think a lot of people pvp as feral. >_>

I would go with Greatness if you don't feel you squishy.

Medallion of the Horde > WG Trinket, imo. Key is awesum.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    So far, I've always prefered the Resi/Battlemaster combination above anything else. Not sure if DMC:G is still worth it, nor do I feel like Key is actually worth it for 2's.

Deleted
    Pvp trinket + either battlemasters or a pve one (deaths choice/verdict or DBW)

15+ Year Old Account
    I've toyed around with pretty much all the common trinkets, but ever since I started using the 264 PVP + Key combo I haven't looked back

The PVP trinket, well that pretty much speaks for itself... As for the skeleton key: the use effect might not seem all that amazing, but the c/d is shorter then that of other defensive trinkets and it often makes the difference of being able to use it twice instead of once

To the OP: any chance that you're using some of your PVE gear in your PVP set? being a feral tank myself, I started out in arenas with more tank-oriented gear and also didnt really feel squishy... However once I started replacing the PVE tank-gear with pvp/dps items, the squish-factor went up quite a bit.. If you're facing a similar situation I'd suggest using the 264 PVP trinket + DM:G for the time being

thanks @ll

i definitely will get the Medallion (of the Alliance :P). the WG one is just for the time i get enought honor

@Syph: i started the same way. now i have 4/5 set, WG shoulders and the offpieces (atm still gem'd for tanking) except the rings and back. tbh i lost quite a bit of my survivability ^^

after lots of BGs now i really like the key as a trinket. so many times when im out of combat but cant stealth because i have some nasty dots ticking on me. with the key i can still stealth and absorb the damage (at least long enought for a new opener)

get DBW and faceroll with a rogue and priest healer :<