Question about xp killing.

I have a question about xp killing. I have recently leveled and twinned out a rogue at level 19. I have heard if you kill xp, I will be set in a different bracket with twinks/xp killed characters, is this true? Thanks in advance.
    Level 80 Protection Paladin. Miner/Jewelcrafter
    Level 27 Restoration Shaman. Skinning/Herbalism

Deleted
    Yes. If you stop exp gains (you could try to kill the exp, I don't know if it works) you will only play bgs with people who also turned off their exp. So you will only fight other twinks in WSG

Quote Originally Posted by Shokat View Post
    Yes. If you stop exp gains (you could try to kill the exp, I don't know if it works) you will only play bgs with people who also turned off their exp. So you will only fight other twinks in WSG
    So to be honest, It would probably be better to twink out a guy at 15 or 16 and own normal bgs at the lower levels?

great idea in theory but in my experiancei have tried turning off xp on several servers in dif brackets and none of them ever have enouhg people to do a Bg with more than maybe 1 time a day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roguepaladin13 View Post
    So to be honest, It would probably be better to twink out a guy at 15 or 16 and own normal bgs at the lower levels?
    If beating those lesser geared than yourself makes you feel good then yes.

Imo, find a popular twinking battlegroup, make a twink (or transfer) there, and look forward to epic PvP, with equally geared twinks.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by LRPaterson View Post
    If beating those lesser geared than yourself makes you feel good then yes.

Imo, find a popular twinking battlegroup, make a twink (or transfer) there, and look forward to epic PvP, with equally geared twinks.
    Why yes, yes it does. And by twinking I mean using boa gear/weaps. You own pretty much every pvp ground with boa gear until 70-80.

10+ Year Old Account
    [sarcasm] Inorite?! Who doesn't love owning those who don't have a hope in hell of beating you, in fact, It's that very same sense of satisfaction one gains from stamping on insects, and other small animals. [/sarcasm]
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LRPaterson View Post
    [sarcasm] Inorite?! Who doesn't love owning those who don't have a hope in hell of beating you, in fact, It's that very same sense of satisfaction one gains from stamping on insects, and other small animals. [/sarcasm]
    That's why I decided to twink all my characters at level 80! :-D