Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Goodie goodie, can't wait for you trying to kill an earthshaper of the Argent Crusade!
    Screw the Argent Crusade

Bunch of Sell outs!!
    We take their ass out with out eyes closed. Ashbringer or not!!!

General Turalyon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAYYY GREATER>>>>>Than>>>>Tirion

Seriously how the crap, could Blizzard fuse the Knights of the Ebon Blade into the Silver Hand.

Totally Slap to our face, and then turned around added Blood Elfs and made it neutral

WTF

thats worst then a slap to the Alliance face
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    We didnt get squat

Blizzard hate Alliance

Damn when CAT comes iam camping all yall stupid green gnome wana bees.

Iam locating that dame starter area and going to camp the s**t out of yall.

Come ALliance rise up, join me!!!!

We tired of getting the short end of the Stick !!!!!!!
    Blizzard kills our Paladin Heroes, made Dalaran a neutral city , made out Lore Heroes neutral, made the Knights of the Silverhand neutral
    and didnt give us s**t in return!!!!

Join Me Alliance, join me in the roleplaying movement of warcraft!!! join Me in Camping those stupid goblins and trolls!!

JOIN ME!!!
    Lol, dude. Your QQ tastes awesome. Keep feeding us!

Goblin > Gnome anyways, nuff said. You must be retarded to like Gnomes... even more retarded to QQ about all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw the Horde. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    somthing doesnt seem right.. unless this guy trolled alot for 2K posts and making multiple of them or thats not the same user of the account
    This ^

Obvious Troll is obvious, gtfo Knighthonor if you're just going to QQ about Blizzard favouring Horde.

you do know they merged the knights of the silverhand and argent dawn together before, they merged with the knights of the ebon blade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelalas View Post
    Screw me? Sorry, but you're not my type.
    This..

Seriously, your fanboi-ishness just makes you look like an ignorant moron.

Also,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post

Goblin > Gnome anyways, nuff said. You must be retarded to like Gnomes... even more retarded to QQ about all this.
    Seriously dude wtf how could you not love Gnomes? You can even like them just by punting them.

The horde have garrosh, and we dont have to share him so that evens it out, it also looks like Thrall, the coolest orc of all time is going neutral.

Deleted
    Screw the Argent Crusade

Bunch of Sell outs!!
    We take their ass out with out eyes closed. Ashbringer or not!!!

General Turalyon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAYYY GREATER>>>>>Than>>>>Tirion

Seriously how the crap, could Blizzard fuse the Knights of the Ebon Blade into the Silver Hand.

Totally Slap to our face, and then turned around added Blood Elfs and made it neutral

WTF

thats worst then a slap to the Alliance face
    Don't worry...

*Troll drums*

... be 'appy!

Because paladins as the ultimate force of good in Azeroth would totally go medieval on the Horde's arse even though that would mean their complete annihilation in Icecrown, am I right?

Betcha Turalyon would go neutral in that particular conflict too. Then you'd be yelling "Uther >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Turalyon!" And oh no, Uther's ghost helped both factions! Ubelievable!

As for the fusing with the Ebon Blade, they had the same goals and very close ties through their leaders. I mean they were allies ever since the battle at Light's Hope...

You just whine and whine because you don't know your lore really but still think the Alliance are getting the short end of the stick. Newsflash, most Horde heroes are dead.

And again:

Don't worry...

*Troll drums*

... be 'appy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    The horde have garrosh, and we dont have to share him so that evens it out, it also looks like Thrall, the coolest orc of all time is going neutral.
    You could for a long time though that Thrall was going to go Neutral eventually. :P

you know, maybe those factions saw that war between alliance and horde would destroy the world? maybe they knew that putting there diffrences aside and embracing each other for what they have could be the key to victory? but if you wanna play that way, fine, idc, not like what you say here will affect me in game, or anyone else in game, and yes, i play horde, i dont hate alliance, infact i dont even care if your near me, i only kill you if you kill me, (or come into my cities, just cuz you all do that to me, and if i'm in a bad moon i MAY, but prob wont, gank you randomly)
    anyway, hope you have a good time in game... and GET OVER IT, these factions are nuetral, no changing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes View Post
    all the whiney 12vyear olds who complain to their moms if they loose.
    I don't know of many people who complain to their mom that they are loose, of course I don't know any 12yr olds either.

Ok, awesome, I guess we rise up....on the...internet....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post

FU GNOMES ARE AWESOME! For Gnomeregan!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    I don't know of many people who complain to their mom that they are loose, of course I don't know any 12yr olds either.
    Its good you dont know any, because i swear man, you do NOT want to.

Stay away from the NELF noobs because that is usually what their always playing.

Damn when CAT comes iam camping all yall stupid green gnome wana bees.

Iam locating that dame starter area and going to camp the s**t out of yall.

Come ALliance rise up, join me!!!!

We tired of getting the short end of the Stick !!!!!!!

Damn I didnt know you could type in ebonics. YALL! Someone ran out of the chronic.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmmmm feeding the troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    but alliance king is a dick. why? thrall is a shaman so he trys to save azeroth from cata hint thats y hes gone and alliance king trys to stop thrall from saving azeroth because thralls going look even more of a bad ass if he does. i do play alliance but dont like the king and ill get to 85 than heroics gear and go camp the green bastards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugsy View Post
    mmmmm feeding the troll.
    T'ank ya!

Oh wait, ya meant da 'umon? Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Don't worry...

*Troll drums*

... be 'appy!

Because paladins as the ultimate force of good in Azeroth would totally go medieval on the Horde's arse even though that would mean their complete annihilation in Icecrown, am I right?

Betcha Turalyon would go neutral in that particular conflict too. Then you'd be yelling "Uther >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Turalyon!" And oh no, Uther's ghost helped both factions! Ubelievable!
    Whats you point?

Alliance helped the horde in WC3 did we not?
    Wrathgate? Ooh Wait!!
    Horde Betrayed us yet again
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?