Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't worry bro i'll move to your server just to kill you over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes View Post
    ok first of all, you guys get the good end of the stick, you get worgs. EVER HEARD OF AV its so cheap in there. Its cause a crap load of blizzard plays allys and all the whiney 12vyear olds who complain to their moms if they loose. (Im not saying all the allys are blizzard or whiney 12 year olds, some are very cool)
    Actually, the Vice-president of Blizzard and 90% of major figures are Horde fanboys.

Actually, Horde had nothing to do with betraying Alliance in Wrathgate. That was Putress. If anything, Putress made the Forsaken betray us both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Whats you point?

Alliance helped the horde in WC3 did we not?
    Wrathgate? Ooh Wait!!
    Horde Betrayed us yet again
    Blaming the Wrathgate on the Horde is like blaming what Arthas is now on the Alliance.

My point is that any of the great paladin figures would go neutral in this particular conflict because it wasn't just a single faction that was in danger, but the whole of Azeroth. But I'm pretty sure you'll come up with some "BUT PALADINS R FOR FITE HORDE" type argument. I doubt I can debate with someone like that.

Good day, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Actually, Horde had nothing to do with betraying Alliance in Wrathgate. That was Putress. If anything, Putress made the Forsaken betray us both.
    Oh please!!!

Forsaken had started the development of their second plague, all the way back to Vanilla WoW.
    So dont hand me that!!
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    Actually, the Vice-president of Blizzard and 90% of major figures are Horde fanboys.
    Obvious post is obvious? Metzen does 99% of the Horde voices. Ofcourse he belongs to the Horde! We don't put up with whiney 12 year olds either, and even if the Alliance didn't then that'd be 50% of your faction gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Blaming the Wrathgate on the Horde is like blaming what Arthas is now on the Alliance.

My point is that any of the great paladin figures would go neutral in this particular conflict because it wasn't just a single faction that was in danger, but the whole of Azeroth. But I'm pretty sure you'll come up with some "BUT PALADINS R FOR FITE HORDE" type argument. I doubt I can debate with someone like that.

Good day, sir.
    Uther Tomb?????

Good Night to you as well
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Ahh yes, the proud of WoW players..
    Always warm my heart to see people taking this game seriously.

Deleted
    Oh please!!!

Forsaken had started the development of their second plague, all the way back to Vanilla WoW.
    So dont hand me that!!
    And like everyone knew that! Yeah, Thrall was totally walking through the Apothecarium and said: "That's a damn good Plague, milady, may I have a serving?"

Oh please!!!

So dont hand me that!!
    Behind Sylvanis' back, for the most part. A lot of the Forsaken who were working on the new plague were doing everything they possibly could to keep their secrets. One quest even has you assassinate a 'good' Forsaken because he knew what they were up to and was trying to warn someone. You don't find out until -after- you kill the poor bastard. Pretty much everyone in the Royal Apothecary Society should be scrutinized because of this.

Obvious post is obvious? Metzen does 99% of the Horde voices. Ofcourse he belongs to the Horde! We don't put up with whiney 12 year olds either, and even if the Alliance didn't then that'd be 50% of your faction gone.
    Do you seriously think Horde has less kids than the Alliance?

Whats you point?

Alliance helped the horde in WC3 did we not?
    Wrathgate? Ooh Wait!!
    Horde Betrayed us yet again
    did the forsaken (besides the traitors) know when and how it was going to be used? no. Stop trolling.

Oh please!!!

So dont hand me that!!
    To use it against Arthas and the Scourge... jesus christ dude, read your lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    Do you seriously think Horde has less kids than the Alliance?
    Yes, I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lokann, it's not worth arguing with him, he's obstinate. He totally bypassed the Arthas arguement because he knows he can't win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinderwurst View Post
    Lokann, it's not worth arguing with him, he's obstinate. He totally bypassed the Arthas arguement because he knows he can't win.
    I know, I just like playing with my food.

Yes, I do.
    Kbye then.

Yes, I do.
    Every thread like this should contredict that.

Horde since 1994 checking in, and coincidentally I just beat the Orc Campaign of Warcraft 1 today(yes you can run it on Windows XP DOSBOX).

Oh I do enjoy the fact that we've expanded quite far come Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

10+ Year Old Account
    Err no. If this is roleplaying im glad I'm not part of it. Also there is a RP forum, post it there.