Thread: Mage alt.

Mage alt.

I am currently leveling a mage alt , level 64 atm . just got arcane blast im just curious like how bad will it be if i go arcane ? im getting kind of tired from frost , just wondering how bad will it be to level as either arcane or fire , anything other then frost.

I tried out arcane for a bit on my mage in the ~ 65-75 range, and you just oom stupidly fast. If you do end up doing it, use missile barrage. Every proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase View Post
    Also you can visit those bad Sites your local Christan Propaganda told you about so nicely because each and everyone of those naked Girls is after your WoW Account and NOT your Credit card.

All Your Base

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried both fire and arcane while leveling but found frost to be faster, therefore I switched back. I had high crit in fire and it was really nice to blast mobs to death almost instantly in that spec though.

If you don't mind drinking more often and don't like to aoe, try away though

I played arcane a bit leveling my mage, it realy wasnt too bad, evo on a 2 minute CD keeps you up mostly. I dont remember haveing too much down time. Just try not to let arcane blast stack high, Mbarrage on proc and if u make it to 3-4 arcane blast stacks shoot an arcane barrage

i was looking more to goin Fire since i get mana back upon each crit and what not , was just wonderin is it good for leveling and about aoe , i really dont aoe much anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonite89 View Post
    i was looking more to goin Fire since i get mana back upon each crit and what not , was just wonderin is it good for leveling and about aoe , i really dont aoe much anyways.
    I went oom more as fire than arcane, and frost is def better for aoe

edit: typo