Poll: Did you think this was kinda funny?

Comedy Thrall/Garrosh Dialogue

Thought I would post a comedy thread featuring a debate between Thrall and Garrosh. Made up my own little dialogue for it and everything. Here it is. Hope you guys like it.

-Saurfang: Hello and welcome to tonight's debate between Thrall and Garrosh! Garrosh, your opening statement please.
    -Garrosh: I believe the Alliance pigs need to be slaughtered and used for carpets! And as for this "Deathwing," I shall use my father's mighty axe to chop him up into a snack for my pet worgen Fluffles. Lok'tar Ogar!!! For the Horde!!!
    -Saurfang: Indeed, for the Horde. Thrall, your turn good sir.
    -Thrall: Thank you Saurfang. Now, I don't agree with Garrosh, we need to establish peace with the Alliance. My plans are to hold a weekly tea party in Dalaran, so we may talk about this "Deathwing," and we may come together and work as one to vanquish all evil from Azeroth and live as one!
    -Crowd: *sniffing* *cough* *yawn* "Hey Zugzuglolz, what time does the raid start?"
    -Saurfang: Thank you Thrall. Now, Garrosh, there is rumors among the Horde that a basic campfire has challenged you for your spot as Warcheif in 2010, should you win, of course! What is you're response to this?
    -Garrosh: Where is this Abesik Kampfire? Show yourself!
    -A Basic Campire: *sizzle*
    -Garrosh: I'm sorry, can you excuse me for a moment?
    -Saurfang: Certainly.
    -Saurfang: Garrosh?..........
    -Garrosh: TAKE THIS YOU STUPID ELEMENTAL!!! THE HORDE SHALL DESTROY ALL WHO CHALLENGE THE WARCHEIF!!!
    *big splash of mucky water from the coast of Durotar*
    -Garrosh: LOK'TAR OGAR!!! FOR THE HORDE!!!
    -Crowd: *cheering* FOR THE HORDE!!!
    -Saurfang: Well, I guess that answers that. Thrall, as a shaman, what do you have to say about the recent activity involving the elements and the near destruction of Azeroth itself?
    -Saurfang: Thrall?..........
    Cairne: Hi, uhm yes, Thrall and I are leaving our spots as Horde leaders to go heal the world from the aftermath of the Cataclysm, we will return when it's about time to kill Deathwing. My son Baine will take over as Cheiftain of the Bloodhoof tauren. That is all, thank you.
    -Saurfang: Ahh, that's Thrall for ya, such a dedicated shaman, truly one of the Frostwolf Clan. Garrosh, your closing statement please.......... For the love of, where did he go now?!
    -Garrosh: Yeah, sorry, hi. Sorry, I was just killing some Alliance pigs outside Orgrimmar, they tried to come in from the front gates, freaking noobs, lol. *makes out with blood elf chick* Alright, now get out of my city ya dumb pig!
    -Crowd: *cheering*
    -Saurfang: Well, that's all for our debate today, but to close it all up, we would like some comments from the other Horde leaders!
    -Saurfang: Vol'jin, you first!
    -Vol'jin: Ahh sorry I be late mon! I was smoking some uhh... that's not important. I completely support Thrall as Warcheif, he gave us trolls a home, in da echo isles mon. But I see some trolls be moving to dis "Trade Chat" ting that been growing lately. Thrall for Warcheif..... *cough* *cough* *passes out from the, well, he didn't really say, he's a troll, use your imagination*
    -Saurfang: Theron, what say you?
    -Theron: I support Thrall as Warcheif, he accepted us into the Horde when we had nowhere else to go! Thrall for Warcheif '10!!!
    -Saurfang: Thank you, Theron. How about you, Sylvanas?
    -Sylvanas: I completely support Garrosh as Warcheif! It's about time we focused on killing the living..... uh... I mean, the Alliance!..... LOK'TAR OGAR!!! FOR THE HORDE!!!
    -Saurfang: Yes, indeed, thank you Miss Windrunner. Alright, where's that little guy that's gonna lead the goblins?
    -Random Goblin: What?! Oh, yeah! Go Garrosh! Woohoo! Uhm, oh hey, you guys wanna buy some---
    -Vol'jin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MON!!!!!!!!!!
    -Saurfang: Wow..... *whispering* Man, I knew I should have rolled a freaking human.....
    -Crowd: *sniffing* *cough* *random troll death sound* "Hey, uh, can somebody run me through RFK plzzzzz??!!!"
    -Crowd: "NOOB ALERT!!! QUEUE FOR IT!!! QUEUE FOR IT!!! NOOB!!! NOOB!!!"
    -Saurfang: Alright, I need a break, that's all folks, thanks for coming. Hey Vol'jin, you got any more of that stuff?
    -Vol'jin: MINE!!! Uh.... I mean, stay away from da voodoo..... mon..........
    -Saurfang: Right, whatever you say mon..........
    Last edited by Praiseworthy; 2010-06-12 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Typos.
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

well i enjoyed this debate thx for the effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas hates Garrosh btw... and you clearly love him... 2/5

needs MOAR Jaina !

awesome!
    "Last night, Whale Shark burst through the outer wall of Nespirah to come after me, like a giant, deadly Kool-Aid Man.

It was simultaneously awe-inspiring and terrifying. I got one-shot so hard I'm still feeling it."

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's warchief, not warcheif
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me lol, good work.

LOL that massive 200page campagne for garrosh thread just flashed before my eyes XD

I'm sorry to let you know water doesnt kill basic campfire, i lost interest when I saw you do not know that logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    u said 1 thing wrong

u said saurfang should have rolled human

he is the alt of genn greymane!

I kinda laughed at the "crowd" part at the end. I can picture people saying that and trade channels always make me laugh.

Good imagination either way .

Still better than Big Bang Theory.