Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Darnassus is by far the most good looking alliance city.

Pandaren drinking down dorfs ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    still a bit slow, but I think it's cool

""I'm not trying to say that clunkiness is a good cost for an ability. What I am trying to say is that if we just wanted Spell Reflect or whatever to be super easy to use that we would take away the shield requirement or just have it auto-switch to a shield. Being able to pull it off at the right time is the hallmark of a great warrior. If you watch some of these really skilled players play, yeah I'd argue their intuition does seem to border on ESP""

It would be an awsome change if they made Spell reflect useable without shield. To equip the shield + then reflect makes a small delay.

Same thing for shield bash they should make a new Silence for battle stance so u doint have to switch stance or go sword and board to shield bash

What the hell are they talking about? There are no Str 1h weapons available in ICC. Do they mean tanking weapons? Do they mean going forward into cata because there are absolutely none available in current content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loooking at that picture just reminds me of Warcraft 3.

"I'll put it on your tab"

Woop, concept arts are from WoWTCG.

New and new, but still awesome to see them beeeg!

EDIT: Wallpapers and wallpapers.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like this but im still not sure.

omg horde vs horde?!!

15+ Year Old Account
    We still love you boub :P

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by snsdyoona View Post
    that background with deathwing is stunning. However, the white text of "Official Magazine" is taking away from the image. Anyone good with photoshop that can remove that but leave the World of Warcraft icon? I do not believe this is against anything as the WoW Icon is untouched as well as the copyright information in the bottom left.
    Here you go

That post about hunters..
    "I may have spoken too soon on Counterattack. Just today we discussed keeping it and getting rid of Mongoose instead. There are some legit PvP uses of hunter melee attacks, so long as the class doesn't feel like it's supposed to be a melee-ranged hybrid. You're ranged."

Does anyone at blizz even play a hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    Darnassus is by far the most good looking alliance city.
    Even as a horde I have to agree with that, aside from Darnassus only SW looks good .

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the shiv idea, as long as it still does what it currently does. Shiv is still useful in certain situations. In pvp when my DP stack is about to fall off I'll shiv it back on, or when an enemy rogue is doing evasion+sprint I'll shiv wound/crip to slow him down. I hope they don't gut the old ability simply to give us an enrage dispeller which, quite frankly, I don't really use that often, and in pve our melee enrage-dispeller will always be inferior to the ranged tranq shot.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove darnassus *.*

interesting alliance v. alliance consept or horde v. horde. i remember a post a while back about merging horde and allaince people really HATED the idea. i dont see this being much different. imo there making all the factions play toghter there are benifiets to this, as well as non benifeits. imo i see more bonuses with it then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Larancy View Post
    That post about hunters..
    "I may have spoken too soon on Counterattack. Just today we discussed keeping it and getting rid of Mongoose instead. There are some legit PvP uses of hunter melee attacks, so long as the class doesn't feel like it's supposed to be a melee-ranged hybrid. You're ranged."

Does anyone at blizz even play a hunter?
    Thats REALLY good news for hunters. Instead of losing Counterattack, they lose Mongoose and WIN 62 pure AP! Hell yeah!
    I am wondering how did they have a discussion on such a controversary topic :\

Don't like Alliance vs. Alliance battlegrounds. It's one of the main reasons I don't like arena. Plus if there aren't horrific queue times for Horde, what's to stop everyone faction changing for ez wins... I mean, even more than they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowiceavian View Post
    the more i hear about this upcoming expansion, the more i'm sure i won't be buying it or maintaining my subscription.
    cool story bro!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraeden View Post
    Horde v Horde and Ally v Ally? So alliance will be defending Frostwolf Keep and invading Silverwing Hold for the glory of the Horde?
    lol yeah AV will be weird indeed. But those "War" games may not apply to Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley because it needs 40 man and you can only join as a party. Maybe only 10 and 15 man battlegrounds will be available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I've seen some warriors pulling crazy numbers, there arent that many running around to begin with. Looks like there will be even less come Cata.