Warriors, Big Games and the Graveyard

Just letting all of the new warriors out there know that if you plan to pvp in Big Games, without a premade pocket-healer, you will spend the majority of time in the graveyard. Most classes you compete with can heal themselves on the side or stay at far/safe distances and attack with more damage while the warrior is just a sitting duck without a healer. Oh and enraged regeneration has a 3 min cooldown and is way too ineffective in Big Game!

Big Games? Do you mean Battle Grounds?

What the... did he really thought BG stands for Big games?

Yes but once you get a pockethealer you'll be dealing amaging ammounts of damage while shredding 1/2 of the classes to small bits of pulp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big games... made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Yes but once you get a pockethealer you'll be dealing amaging ammounts of damage while shredding 1/2 of the classes to small bits of pulp.

No, actually you are just competitive. The only time you can get some pay back is when you have maxed wrathful gear and icc gear combined!

stop these posts drunko/op
    trolling/crying like this wont make you play your class anybetter
    from as far as i can see, everyone else is doing just fine, including myself
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE View Post
    stop these posts drunko/op
    trolling/crying like this wont make you play your class anybetter
    from as far as i can see, everyone else is doing just fine, including myself
    Point out the flaws of the warrior class is not trolling or crying! I am just informing others before they spend the time leveling the warrior.

2/10

Pretty unique troll tbh.
    Hi

Y'know, I've never had any trouble PvPing as a warrior. Might be due to how you play, though.
    Ohright, it's battleground, not big game.

Sup yo diz worrior zeems to be doin qiet alrite, also mak shure to chuck out da scnd teem on theres bg anuther wewdcuttah cleef; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eras&cn=Xanadu

Also lawl luk here Tankz da streembooii hes 2nd shurely warrs r gimped http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mrage&cn=Tankz

And den we gotz Hewdrych who haz gutten li3k two times 3k ratin as worriar, rly bad class yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    Most classes you compete with can stay at far/safe distances and attack with more damage while the warrior is just a sitting duck
    Protip:
    /cast Charge

With second wind, enraged regeneration, bandages, food and the mobility warrior has they do well tbh.

I can kill resto druids and paladins on my prot warrior. Am I doing it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Protip:
    /cast Charge

With second wind, enraged regeneration, bandages, food and the mobility warrior has they do well tbh.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a city on the back of a roaming colossus
    My Warrior is the only toon I earned the Wrecking ball achievement on. No pocket healer, and enraged regeneration saved my ass at 16 kills. Friggin' Love pvping as a warrior, whether or not I spend forever in a GY.

15+ Year Old Account
    No feeding please.

Also, big games...