10+ Year Old Account

Wooo, USA ties it up with England!

Did not see that coming! TAKE THAT, ENGLAND! Your goalie sucks while we have the best one in the tourny!

England's mad.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Tim Howard the best in the tourney? LOL
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Tim Howard the best in the tourney? LOL
    Did you watch the game? He was like Jesus with his reflexes.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

That doesn't make him the best on the tourney. Maybe the best so far yes, but he is still a mile away from the top 5 IMO. And also he got lucky. Most shots from england were quite easy to defend
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think he's in the top 5. Even The commentator said he's at the very top. There were 3-4 shots from England that I was sure they had the goal but Howard was all like "NOT IN MAH HOUSE!!!! DEEEEEENIED!!"

well, England's coach did say that, the only weakness England has is the goalie
    he was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Did not see that coming! TAKE THAT, ENGLAND! Your goalie sucks while we have the best one in the tourny!

England's mad.
    He made some good saves yes, but the best in the tourny? Nah! South Africas goalie- Khune was amazing! And lol at Green indeed

I'm a newly converted footy fan- I live in South Africa and the atmosphere here is AMAZING. Havn't experienced anything like it since the 1995 Rugby World Cup.

Deleted
    Green ftw ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    i /facepalm when i say usa's goal. They should have won though. That guy had pretty much a clear shot and hit the post.
    You really think that usa deserved a win?

PSN: Nedfryst91
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Uncharted 2 - Red Dead Redemption

15+ Year Old Account
    born in honoulu,hawaii supporting ENGLAND since day one this years cup comes home to england sorry usa fans maybe next year..lol

USA WON VERSUS ENGLAND 1-1!

oh .. wait