Can't wait to PVP with priest in Cataclysm

I can't wait to PVP in Cataclysm particularly as Disc. I already play offensively with mana burns, smites, holy fires etc... In Cataclysm it will only be better.
    2s with a Mage should be incredible. Currently, you have to play very offensive with a mage in 2s to be effective and with the new talents "Pentitence", "Evangelism", and "Archangel" a disc priest can be a wrecking ball. This isn't even considering "Time Warp". I'm thinking something around 65-11-0. http://www.wowtal.com/#k=v1NwstkB-97w1.9dw.priest A very offensive/defensive utility build. Priest is already and will continue to be the best offensive healer.
    just very excited!!!
    Last edited by Hypno; 2010-06-12 at 09:54 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And los while casting Penance!@!@#!!1111one

All they're doing is fixing issues that currently face the spec.

That said, i'm excited to play with a hunter if they don't suck ass with focus just because of how lifegrip is another gap-creator for them

edit: Inb4 bads complaining about how "complicated" and "underpowered" priests are.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...but you'll have to!

And also, I forsee lots of bads using "Lifegrip" on their melee teammate at the exact right time, like when his target is stunned and on 10% HP. Gonna be awesome to watch though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    I forsee lots of bads using "Lifegrip" on their melee teammate at the exact right time, like when his target is stunned and on 10% HP.
    Unfortunately, I can really see this happening alot in bg's atleast where people don't know what they're doing.

Deleted
    yeah, the new talents are awesome, hope that they dont have to change so much like wotlk before its goin live.

Personally, I'll get more enjoyment life gripping people out of bad situations than trying to annoy them. Like life gripping a FC up the wsg GY lol.

Just unbelievable changes there for Priests. Such an increase in both offensive and defensive talents. The tree is so efficiëntly made tbh. Talents you can easily skip depending on your preferences, easily reachable stuff in holy. And heck, a Penance/Silence build is even possible, hehe.

I still wonder where the cast time reduction on lightning bolt and stuff for Resto shamans is, else I'll be forced to dust off my Priest for Cata instead of mainly going Rshaman like in Wrath.