T9 and T10 enhancement set bonusses!

Hey guys out there!

So at the moment i'm having www.wowhead.com/item=47684 as a head.
    I'm using my hands and my legs for the T9 enhancement set bonus! ( i got both legs and hands T9.5)

Question is, now that i got 120 frosties, i can replace my shoulders ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=50792 ) and my hands, to achieve the T10 set bonus! Problem is, then my T9.5 legs will be for no use, and i wont get anything out of them, except for the stats..

Then i thought of buying T9 head, ( I don't have a token to buy t9.5 ) so i can both have my T9 set bonus AND T10 set bonus.

Overall i get these stats out of it: +71 crit rating -47 armor, +6 AP, -16 agi, -1 intellect, -12 stam, -51 haste, -152 ArP and -1x red socket. i'm getting alot of hit along with the Tier 9 head, wich means i can replace my hit rating trinket aswel.

And then i'm changing from T9.5 to T10 gloves aswel.

What would you do in my situation?

My name is Jagy from Jaedenar, if ya wanna check me on The Armory.

EDIT: I'm one of those shamans stacking haste.
    Last edited by Snixs; 2010-06-12 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 4-set T10. It's awesome.

(This is all the response you can get as the best way to check it is to use rawr)
    Vol'jin fanboy

But what woukd you aim for atm? Getting 2 pieces of T10 now, and thats it?

Guess what? You should sim it! Read the stickies there's a link to Rwar somewhere in there and you can maybe try to find the answer out yourself?

Simple answer, the 2 piece t-9 bonus is worth keeping until you get 4 set t-10. Keep 2 pieces of t-9 and 2 pieces of t-10 until you get 4 piece t-10. Which pieces to equip/buy depends on which pieces you already have. I'm not gonna look up your armory because I don't want to put in more effort then you have, because then you will never learn!

Deleted
    I'd say just farm up 35 more emblems and get the head and shoulders instead, since the gloves aren't really that good (losing expertise for hit) rather than replacing the head (losing ArP for crit).

This is just what I'd do though, but your idea would work as well (I'd prefer not having any t9 232 pieces though).

dont buy gloves they are not really worth it.

just wait for gloves to drop off of 25 man valithria

IMO

I definitely wouldn't waste badges on the t10 gloves being in your position.. if you don't have the badges for more pieces of gear by now then you really shouldn't waste the ones you do have now on gear you won't keep.
    As for everything else, I cannot get to your Armory.