Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Sup guys, interesting thread you have here. On another topic, I heard alpha talents are final, amirite?

Shit is not final. Wait and see - the beta is there for a reason, which is feedback on abilities like this. If it utterly sucks it's likely to be changed before launch.
    See, and here was me thinking that was also what the Alpha is for. Since they posted the Alpha talent builds and asked us for feedback about them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    See, and here was me thinking that was also what the Alpha is for. Since they posted the Alpha talent builds and asked us for feedback about them.
    They're not asking if you find it balanced, they're asking "guys do you think this is cool" which is basically what the OP continued along. Beta is for number crunches etc, alpha is for putting the concepts on the table and into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    They're not asking if you find it balanced, they're asking "guys do you think this is cool" which is basically what the OP continued along. Beta is for number crunches etc, alpha is for putting the concepts on the table and into the game.
    Yes, alpha is part that, but giving the information to the public for feedback is also done to see if they do want to tweak it before Beta, otherwise the actual proc info and stuff like that also would not be posted. Posting the info of how much damage SA will do on average or the chance for SA to actually proc is still beneficial for Alpha but not top priority on balancing. I love the talent and it actually feels like a talent that is not over budget or to OP.

sounds pretty interesting....