Alchemy or Engineering for my playstyle. (Warrior)

Won't let me search for some reason.

Anyways, I have yet to get a proffession for my warrior, and am having trouble deciding between engineering and Alchemy.

I am a prot warrior, dead broke one too since I got hacked. So I'll be choosing mining/herbalism with the main proff's choice.

I play both prot pve and pvp, and am looking for some sort of income out of this. Any idea or tips?

Deleted
    If it's money you are looking for I would have to say Herbalism / Alchemy. Out of the ones you listed.

But for a warrior tank those aren't the best choice. You could try something Like mining / Blacksmithing.

You can still get some cash with these 2 proffs, and you'll also gain 120 stamina (60 stamina from mining - max rank + 60 stamina from the 2 sockets you can put with BS - 2x 30 stamina gems). Which is kinda a lot for a tank.

You can learn mining, and start leveling it. And with the mats you get, you can start leveling BS. At level 80 you can farm saronite / titanium for gold. And also you can make Belt Buckles and / or Crafted BoEs.

15+ Year Old Account
    For money I'm not sure there are worse prof's to choose. As far as which is cheaper, alchemy by a long shot. I spent zero gold leveling that to max, with little farm time apart from just grabbing herbs I ran across whitl leveling. Engineering on the other hand... God, it was bad.
    85 - Strongarm - Orc Hunter
    85 - Belligerence - Tauren Warrior
    85 - Thirdmage - Undead Mage
    85 - Jaedena - Human Mage
    80 - Deepstroke - BE Warlock
    80 - Assmasterson - BE Paladin
    80 - Stoic - Human Warrior
    80 - Abigayle - Gnome Mage

I was thinking BSing but I'd like a proffession that can be a little... 'fun'. BSings feels like "Level to maxx and forget about it."

Deleted
    "fun" is in the description of Engineering so go for that. I also play Prot quite avidly in both PvE and PvP and can tell you that it's worth the money
    Oh and the Engi glove rocket is the best thing that'll happen to you short of having a Heroic Throw reset button. Lost track of how many times enemies got away on <2k hp with me in Frost Nova/Slow without Throw/Charge/Intercept.
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2010-06-13 at 06:49 AM.

With Engineering you got extra mounts and pets .

Just cause you've been hacked doesnt make you poor, if you had gold that was removed/sent too their toons too sell - they will reimburse it..

And engineering should be the best I guess , only that if you've got alchemy you got 1h extra flask and can get procs if you run elixir master.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer Enchantign if I could have any proffessiosn in the game . I'd choose Engi if your PVPing though
    Insert Signiture here.