Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjerusalem View Post
    All over im disapointed with everything.

I wanted to pvp in cata, mainly for fun in bg-s but now i have to find 14 other ppl to be able to do rated bg, or premade pug, which even more of a Fail than premade itself.
    See, people like this guy are the reason why they are dumming the game down. If he can't read patch notes, you can't expect him to play complex game. Read 10 pages of these replies and you will see why they have to do these changes. Because 90% of people who play this game have apple-sized brains.

You can still do normal battlegrounds.
    You can still do normal arena.
    You can still do 10-man raids.
    Your guild will still progress, you just won't have to choose how. (In fact this will help clearing up guild dramas over I WANT EXP / BUT I WANT MORE MONEY)
    Archeology is still in game.
    3000 new quests are still in game.
    All the zones are still being redone.
    There are still flying mounts in Azeroth.
    There are still new raids in Azeroth.
    There are still new dungeons in Azeroth.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT'S A F*CKING APLHA. IT'S THERE TO TEST THE CHANGES.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post
    Where do you get that? They only said there will be ultra hard OPTIONAL bosses. Noone said anything about having limited time / attempts on them. Jesus Christ people.
    What does "Algalon type fight" mean to you? Algalon was the easiest boss in Ulduar, it was the 1hr timer that made it anywhere near a challenge...lol

Oh boy. I really didn't see that one coming. Paths of the Titans was one of the features that sounded really cool and interesting as a form of max level character progression, other than just raiding to get more and more gear. Also wasn't that kind of the whole point with not going to level 90, because we would still have to progress out characters through the paths once we got to 85? Anyway, I'm quite disappointed that they felt it wasn't going to work out, especially after talking so much about it at blizzcon. I guess we'll just have to see how the whole Medium Glyphs thing works out. I must say, though, that the whole Archeology thing seems pretty pointless now and it being left in will feel like an afterthought that just reminds you what it was originally meant to do.

Guild talents I'm pretty sad to see get thrown out as well. Some of them sounded pretty awesome... raid summon, mass res, more gold from mobs. Pretty nice perks for being in a guild rather than a pug.

Pretty disappointed overall really.

Quote Originally Posted by emoroan View Post
    you're still reading it wrong.

You can't join the fresh person, but they can join you.

I do wonder how it will work with limited attempts, i'm hoping this is the death of them.
    maybe it won't work in wow, the way i've discribed, but it was so in WAR Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    What does "Algalon type fight" mean to you? Algalon was the easiest boss in Ulduar, it was the 1hr timer that made it anywhere near a challenge...lol
    It means a fight that you don't have to finish to complete the instance or do the flying mount meta achievement.
    And saying he was "easiest".... Yea I know Flame Leviathan took your guild 4 months to kill.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Guild talents I'm pretty sad to see get thrown out as well. Some of them sounded pretty awesome... raid summon, mass res, more gold from mobs. Pretty nice perks for being in a guild rather than a pug.

Did you just read the white text?

The guild talents are gone and your guild now gets extra bonuses depending on its level. There are 25 levels and each level will automatically reward with more cool stuff. The leveling process remains unchanged and your guild will gain experience through PvP, Dungeon and Raid progression, questing, etc ...
    ~G.B. Shaw

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Guess Heroic Deadmines/Shadowfang Keep will be the dance studio of Cataclysm.
    How hard can it be to change a mob from level 16 to 85? I know they are just the same places but i was kinda looking forward to these heroic oldies.

See, people like this guy are the reason why they are dumming the game down. If he can't read patch notes, you can't expect him to play complex game. Read 10 pages of these replies and you will see why they have to do these changes. Because 90% of people who play this game have apple-sized brains.

You can still do normal battlegrounds.
    You can still do normal arena.
    You can still do 10-man raids.
    Your guild will still progress, you just won't have to choose how. (In fact this will help clearing up guild dramas over I WANT EXP / BUT I WANT MORE MONEY)
    Archeology is still in game.
    3000 new quests are still in game.
    All the zones are still being redone.
    There are still flying mounts in Azeroth.
    There are still new raids in Azeroth.
    There are still new dungeons in Azeroth.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT'S A F*CKING APLHA. IT'S THERE TO TEST THE CHANGES.
    You must be joking with Archeology is still in the game they nerved it beyond what they could do with it same with guild progress by leveling it and a talent tree. Remember the Blizzcon event they announced it with great triumph and made sure every one new it, but now they say its to hard to do and keep everyone happy. Also PvP vs PvE i think blizzard is stupid and lost reality with PvP and PvE split does two up make a PvE tree for normal questing and dungeons/raids, make a tree that is PvP for Arena and BG. After that PvE tree in normal world and PvP in BG and arena's attack some one in real world for PvP all is fair but your not optimized for PvP and you can lose because of the unbalance.

It means a fight that you don't have to finish to complete the instance or do the flying mount meta achievement.
    And saying he was "easiest".... Yea I know Flame Leviathan took your guild 4 months to kill.
    Yes, Flame leviathan hard mode was harder than Algalon, i think Algalon took us less than 15 attempts which yes amounted to 3 weeks because of the 1hr timer, not because it was hard. Without the 1hr timer it would have been an ultra easy fight.

Saying Algalon like encounter doesn't signify anything hard to me, it signifies limited attempts, if they wanted to say ultra hard they could have said "Alone in the darkness" encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiberi View Post
    Oh wow, they just scrapped everything interesting they've presented us with so far off the the table.
    This a 1000 times over. Sounds to me like they've poorly managed their time and are now having to cut back as a result. Maybe we'll get recycled Molten Core this time instead of Naxx. xD

yes
    let the qq about cataclysm finally begin
    this is the way thousand needles will flood!

I'm a bit disappointed!!!

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Was kinda looking forward to Path of the Titans and guild talents. Hope the replacement will be good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asphyx5 View Post
    This expansion is shaping up to be alot like Burning Crusade was at Launch... "Wait for Content Patch" "gasp"
    You mean WotLK, not BC, do you?
    In BC there was Kara, Gruul, Magg, SSC and TK at beginning.
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

My guess for the "secret" boss after Cho'gall will probably be C'thun re-summoned.

Oh sorry for spoiling

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adys View Post
    Just like WotLK dances!
    yep.

guild lvling - gone! man i thought this would be so much fun, but it would have added a little depth to the game and there would have been different guilds again so screw it of world of fast-food-instant-craft

path of the titans - gone! man, again depth is not needed to make money so screw it, man i am happy i quit wow a week ago. well well i hope i do not have to say how much lore and awesome stuff is lost due to this...

does anyone think dances will ever be added??? oO no, they need the time for programming other animations like lil'KT or pandaren pets the can sell....

once i thought blizzard was the coolest best company ever... now they not even better then EA (and well that's a horrible insult, at least in my world)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

im likeing the new raid ideas, be go on guild who do semi guild runs on 25man raids, thats what my guild does at the mo. Also like the idea, u can join any raid if u dont kill the same boss twice

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad they are removing pat of the titans, was looking forward to a new kind of lvling system

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Cataclysm has over 9000!!!

Sorry had to be done
    I like mudflips

blizz last year " hey ya were only reduxing all our old crap BUT were throwing in TWO COOL NEW THINGS to make up for it YAAA"

blizz now "work is hard and so we stopped....have fun...buy moar stuff K?"