Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Viertel View Post
    Of course not. People kept hyping this expansion to be more than it really is. The old world revamp is nothing more than changes to the game world that have been needed and they've simply been putting off until they could make some money with it. Now you're not even getting *MAJOR* key features that were promised on the expansion launch, nor are you getting anywhere near as many new areas to travel in compared to WotLK or even Outlands.

Fail expansion is shaping up to be pretty fail right now.
    You're right, theres so much new things in cataclysm that BC and WotLK look like minor content patches in comparison, its no where near, its mile ahead. If a grindy glyph system was the major selling point of the exapnsino for you then yeah, it looks bad, but to me this expansion looks awesome.

We're hardly losing anything they announced, the ability to choose guild talents and a flawed system that would act as another gs.

How would PotT work? It was supposed to be a choice, with many different options so your guy could be unique. It would just boil down to another best thing per class with most options unused. To make nothing be OP most things would be crap. Pretty pointless

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit."

No you dont! haha

NO one of you knows anything about how complicated it is to make features like this, its not a fucking childsplay to balance. Its not like their went: "This costs to much money and to much effort to make, lets scrap it guys!".

"oh hurr durr, Activision forced them to scrap it"
    Take of your tinfoil hat for a second and think, and maybe you should actually read the interview to.

Seeing the majority of the posts here and WoW players in general, there is no question why they removed such a "complicated" system. WoW players today are BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ¤#¤, im sorry, the Vuvuzelas are noisy today.

You should do some research before you QQ as soon as possible. And ask youserlf questions like this;

"Why did they remove features like this?" -- And Instead of insta-QQing, you should solve that mystery.

And then, if you disagree, Atleast you have a reason to QQ.
    Last edited by Winfernal; 2010-06-14 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    So...where's our worgen district? I was really looking forward to having a london-y area in Stormwind. Perhaps they'll build it on the ruins of the park in an upcoming patch? I'll be really REALLY disapointed if that idea got scrapped.
    I was actually wondering the same thing, we haven't seen anyone stating that there won't be a worgen district yet(as far as i know).Would suck BIG time if they didn't make it in the end.. i find the whole gilneas setting fantastic, what a huge waste it would be if you just get to see it as a starting area.

They also mentioned that they are adding another trade district in SW, and that's going to appear in the Dwarven district.. i think they should be making it in the Worgen district(assuming that they are making one).

p.s. SW now literally sucks compared to the new 'fortified' orgrimmar.

'Worgen District' is going to be in Darnassus:

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/games...ing-Cataclysm/

SW now literally sucks compared to the new 'fortified' orgrimmar.
    I think it's looking pretty sweet from the screenshots, just my opinion.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    I was actually wondering the same thing, we haven't seen anyone stating that there won't be a worgen district yet(as far as i know).Would suck BIG time if they didn't make it in the end.. i find the whole gilneas setting fantastic, what a huge waste it would be if you just get to see it as a starting area.

They also mentioned that they are adding another trade district in SW, and that's going to appear in the Dwarven district.. i think they should be making it in the Worgen district(assuming that they are making one).

SW now literally sucks
    No! Nooooooooooooo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    'Worgen District' is going to be in Darnassus:
    Noooooooooooooo! not in that god forsaken purple town! Cory Stockton, i hate you, you clown!

So, we will be seeing the original gilneas architecture in the BG only..

The reasons they used to 'justify' removal of path of titan is simply ridiculous. If the guild leader got no clue how to spec his guild, he's got no business leading a guild in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    The reasons they used to 'justify' removal of path of titan is simply ridiculous. If the guild leader got no clue how to spec his guild, he's got no business leading a guild in the first place.
    Okay, so why don't you tell Blizzard how they can improve upon all of these systems you haven't even used at all ever and have only heard other people talk about.

This is pathetic...the game goes from lack of control to 'some' control back to lack of control.

"Path of the Titans is gone":Lazy sheets "i can't level a profession". EVERY SINGLE PROFESSION 1-450 IN ONE WEEK. Don't tell me it's hard; you just suck.

"Guild Talents are gone": Yes, because God forbid 'we' have to learn2play

Would have been better to say "it won't make it in release"...but no. Apparently they think the playerbase is to stupid to think for itself.

Cataclysm was suppose to revive this aging game; looks like they opted to just put it back on life support and milk it for a few more years till it's dead.

pretty good.

---------- Post added 06-19-2010 at 06:08 AM ----------

Wow!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they think the playerbase is to stupid to think for itself.
    That's a well known FACT. I don't know on what Servers you are playing, but the things I see other players do / not do.... well I won't go into details, cause I would probably get banned. Suffice it to say, most WoW-gamers are unable to understand a five line Tool Tip.

@Topic:
    PotT gone: *shrug* wayne seemed just like a Glyph expansion anyway.
    Guild Talent trees gone: Can't say much about it, cause i didn't really read it up back then.
    BSF/DM postponed: Afaik they can scrap these heroic modes all together. New Stuff >>> heroic version of Stuff I've done 19329 times on 3476282 chars. Besides: I always hated BSF, but that's just me
    Last edited by Granyala; 2010-06-21 at 08:48 AM.