Poll: Are you disappointed with WOTLK story ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you disappointed with WOTLK story wise

Arent you a little disappointed with WOTLK story wise ?
    I for one am very disappointed of WOTLK story and mostly disappointed by the raids.. not talking about boss encounter but it feelet like we could have difrent raids . For exempel lets take ICC inside it was oky but outside.... no daily ok we had Argent tournament one but comon theres and army of undead outside the gate that "guards" ICC and theres 1 more army in the citadel "countryard".
    Also we had 2 poor and boring instance to serv as the "old kingdom" and " Ajul-Nerub". It was said that the Nerubian city cover half northrend.
    I for one am rly mad at blizz that they didnt atleast had a 5-10 bosses raid with Nerubian Empire tematic ( and i mean realy realy mad ).
    And mostly the LK story was a total disappointment ...... I mean comon Old man and his sword crit over 9k on frostmorune and bam....... :S
    They could have introduced something like our faction leader fighting beside us ( even if they were just formal and did like 2k dps each or just like akama in the illidan fight ) or maybe and army could have charged after the LK killed us trying to save us LK kill em all Tirion get mad and ress us and the fight starts from 10% with Tirion "help" .
    Also we killed him and bam we need a new one...... For one i consider it was totaly lame
    So what about you are you disappointed with WOTLK story

Not at all. I fully enjoyed the story, everything from the old god corruption of the keepers, to the Lich King tearing shit up all over Northrend, it was a very enjoyable expansion for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Bolvar's heroic sacrifice was a facepalm moment. Otherwise, it was ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    the whole must always be a lichking kinda annoyed me a bit

i didnt fully understand the story there. i mean they could have thrown the helm of domination off the spire and then used it again because mal'ganis picked up up or somthing that woulda been better

i was still happy that arthas wasnt redeemed thank god!

but im glad they didnt have every single faction leader at the fight, instead they had them at every other point cheering us on. i mean really garrosh and varian at the start, jaina and windrunner at the same time as the raid going through the 5 mans (techically these happen right before and slighty during the icc raid) jaina and varian after saurfang. muradin and saurfang sr tirion the man who lead the largest army ever against the lichking himself at the top.

i mean the arthas fight woulda sucked game play wise if every faction leader was there
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-06-13 at 08:39 AM.

I found the storyline to be pretty good.

Annoyed a bit by the "There always must be a Lich King" thing....I swear it just screams the Flying Dutchman must always have a captain.

I was disappointed that both Mal'ganis and Muradin were still alive....doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?
    The Lich King yells: Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear.
    The Lich King yells: They cannot fear.