10+ Year Old Account

Does a paladin need all this strength?

So i came across this paladin and i'm wondering if they need that much strength to keep threat
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Uldum&cn=Naux
    Quote Originally Posted by tosa
    Your missing a Golden Retriever and a large tub of vaseline. Even then, your only tiptoeing the line.
    I ave semi-wood reading this thr.... No wait, upgrade that. Yes I am just THAT filthy in mind. The things i would eat out of female draenai's ass is unthinkable.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this in the Cataclysm section?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Indeed why is this in cataclysm section..

Well, strength does give prot pallies, also warriors a measure of mitigation since Strength is converted into Block Value. Also the buff in ICC gives 251/264 geared tanks way too abundant amount of health. I would do the same thing, however i wouldn't gem strength myself, only do that on replaced tank pieces to use in 5 mans', however i do switch librams ( the 245's ) if i have issues with threat/mitigation, and occasionally i'll use the stg greatness trinket on fights that don't do too much damage. Strength is a mitigation/threat booster, although as a raid tank i wouldn't gem for it, valiance/greatness gives me enough strength to get by on mitigation/threat.