Deleted

Cool US version of Expansion

Where can you buy a U.S. Version of any WoW Expansion (Cataclysm) in Europe...i know the US Army in Europe can...i have searched for a while,but without success. I know Amazon can...but im looking for a store location.

Deleted
    I meant the US Army have their ways to get American products in Europe other than shipments, ive been looking for a store like this....one that sells American products.

just go find a us serviceman and have him buy it for you at the shop on base

You can download the english client via your battle.net account, if thats what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    You can download the english client via your battle.net account, if thats what you are looking for.
    /facepalm
    did you actually read the OPs post ? :/

hmmm store location, no clue but good luck... I know in japan they have one, but thats about it, and don't think your in japan xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    /facepalm
    did you actually read the OPs post ? :/

Yes I did. He wants an "U.S. version of any wow expansion" and I told him that he can download it (which is obviously not true for cataclysm at the moment, but it will be when it ships). So what exactly did YOU fail to read?
    Last edited by Cjeska; 2010-06-13 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    Where can you buy a U.S. Version of any WoW Expansion (Cataclysm) in ... a store location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Yes I did. He wants an "U.S. version of any wow expansion" and I told him that he can download it (which is obviously not true for cataclysm at the moment, but it will be when it ships). So what exactly did YOU fail to read?
    Did you notice that OP said a >>>STORE<<< location? Not online.

OT: I don't know if they have a Best Buy over in Europe like they do here in the states, but I'm sure you could get a copy pre-ordered there, if there is one.
    Last edited by fulfill_your_destiny; 2010-06-13 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fulfill_your_destiny View Post
    hehe 1-0

He provided an alternative that would mitigate the OP's problem entirely, stop being anal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot View Post
    hehe 1-0
    Excuse him for trying to help.

Seriously what is wrong with this world.

Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't know that Blizzard gives out english clients (and others) for free as long as you already have bought the xpac.
    Why would he pay money for something he already has? It's not even a different box art or anything.
    Thats exactly the reason why you can't buy a U.S. version in Europe in stores, it's all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Excuse him for trying to help.

Seriously what is wrong with this world.
    Also OP afaik US soldiers stationed abroad get what they need either through their quartermaster, their local USO, or by ordering it themselves privately. I doubt services available to US Military = services readily available to random foreign civilian, no offense meant, but I could be wrong. If a fellow European can't give you more information, I would just start looking for local stores that carry WoW via your preferred search engine and then email or call them and ask if they carry the U.S. client specifically.
    Last edited by D4NNYB0Y; 2010-06-13 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y View Post
    Also OP afaik US soldiers stationed abroad get what they need either through their quartermaster.
    What if he isnt exalted yet >.> Excuse me, bad pun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    What if he isnt exalted yet >.> Excuse me, bad pun lol.
    Let's hope he doesn't go out to grind arabs.