Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nozdormu was revealed to be the leader of the infinite dragonflight right? Do we get to kill him to preserve the outcome of the war? Such suspense!

Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat? View Post
    Nozdormu was revealed to be the leader of the infinite dragonflight right? Do we get to kill him to preserve the outcome of the war? Such suspense!
    it's only speculated, not confirmed.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta agree with Grimbold. This smells like a wave-after-wave type raid. And we're gonna fight Archimonde, again. But I'm giddy for the prospect to have to fight Mannoroth as the last boss, with getting help from Illidan when we get to the shores of the Well.

Deleted
    I am rather excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    We will probably be ported to certain key points in the battle against the BL, makes sense as encounters. And yes,its sick. And no, Blizzard isnt ruining lore, CoT are just a kind of flashback to help people soak up the back story, not everyone reads the books.

i am a kind of curious why players have to do this instance,since there wont be any attunement quests
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

10+ Year Old Account
    This thing is going to hella epic, I have a feeling Cataclysm is going to go back to a BC style of raid releases. As in instead of an Ulduar with tons of bosses, having like 2 new raids with 5 or so bosses each new content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    HELL to the YYYEEEAAAHHH

now lets just hope it doesn't turn out like the last CoT Raid.... Hyjal, or as I liked to call it Black Morass on Crack was freakin lame, even as a pally tank I got hella bored of it after a while (even though it was the first place I was really allowed to shine :P)
    so pplleeaassee if you're going to put in a WoTA raid, make it a 'sneak around being a pimp' type stealthish raid, not a 'stand there and take it like a bitch' wave raid.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It might be a mix of Mount Hyjal from BC and Occulus as far as riding certain drakes with different abilities. Once you get through the demons and all that, you help Deathwing start killing off Blue Dragonflight dudes and helping him escape or something. Of course all of this is summarized, Blizzard will do a good job with this. CoT is one of the things they havent really fucked up on.

15+ Year Old Account
    this means we will face sargeras, amirite?

Not likely. The only appearance he actually made in the WotA was from the portal they were trying to open. Even then most of the time you could only hear him, then at the very end he could be seen on the other end of the portal trying to come through, but only Brox got to actually fight him (for a split second before he became a Broxkabob)

Omg i can only imagine all the lore characters available in this raid. I was hoping Illidan would be in the xpac but this will have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Araun View Post
    it's only speculated, not confirmed.
    The Dragonblight quest "Mystery of the Infinite" sends you to the Bronze Shrine to reveal the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight using the hourglass.

Depending on your definition of "confirmation," Nozdormu's involvement with the Infinite Dragonflight might not have been explicitly stated by Blizzard, but it has been explicitly stated/shown in game. The hourglass revealed Nozdormu, as your future self points out to you. No further evidence is required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

But which part of it will we fight in?

Will it be a phased raid, slowly progressing through different points of the War of the Ancients or will be only at major places?

I think a good fight would be during the closing of the portal where Malfurian is being ported about, and the dragons are pewpew'ing. Like imagine starting off on the back of the dragons and helping attack the demons. 1 group gets ported over to Illidan and Tyrande when Malfurian does and they attack the portal like XTs heart but it keeps the damage, rather than reseting. Another group goes down to the demons where it is a wave encounter for them. The last group stays on the dragons providing buffs or protecting the other groups and occasionally going down to attack the demon waves.

That was quick off the top of my head so I could probably write it and explain it better.
    I've always entertained the idea of a raid where the group has to split up into parts and do different things simultaneously.

Deleted
    When I read it I was like: Wait... what? OMG YEEEH *jizz*

Now I can hopefully see the Bro of the Hordes most awesome orc ingame!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Whatever happened, happened!
    But dont you understand? WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun View Post
    But dont you understand? WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
    Back..... To the Future!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yes! fits well Herecius. I'm pumped up.

From what I've read about WotA, it seems very rich in lore, which is great. But what can us mere mortals do to help? I mean look at all those heroes that help! And dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    this means we will face sargeras, amirite?
    No it doesnt. Unless part of the fight is to help Broxx in the legion's home base. But then again he doesnt need help, does he?