What should I do? MM

At the moment I am using the gear listed in my armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...varr&cn=Utamar

I know I am well below cap, but I checked with femaledwarf.com and this game me the best dps when I tried tweaking around on items. I also have Tier 10 gloves in bag, and the crafted leggings.

This spec gives me (with all raid buffs): Combined: 12248.14
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, I also tried another option, and that was going NES, and then since I would be 147 rating over cap (on trinket proc) I did 7x agi gems.

This option gave me (with all raid buffs): Combined: 12179.92 NOTE: Here I use 2 different rotations, arcane shot until my NES procs, and then standard rotation as MM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another thing I tried out was gemming all out agi (since my arp is so low) and go HWT

That netted me: Combined: 12128.97
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    4th: NES and all agi gems: Combined: 12133.58
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    5th: Tier 10 gloves, crafted pants, HWT: Combined: 12163.75

As u can see, the spec that gives me the most possible dps, is the one I am using now at armory, but I have had several hunters saying that I am totally off gearwise.

I am getting DBW (HC) next time it drops.

There is nothing significantly wrong with your gear/spec.
    I would suggest keeping the current spec and going for more ArP gear as you progress through ICC and ICC HC. Remember though that ArP build also need a different play style to be maxed out so fix your play style as well if you are used to Agi builds.
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

We are at 11/12HC in 25. So the lack of gear is only our utter shit luck of loot for hunters. I also had to pass on alot of stuff cuz I had to save up enough priority points to be next in line for DBW HC

^^^ And that is why DKP sucks honey
    Anyways... Gear will fix (Or rather improve) your situation. don't worry.
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

10+ Year Old Account
    Heheheheh dkp. But really, you won't regret passing on that loot once you get DBW, it makes a huge difference in dps.

get DBW then gem straigh ArP thats what i did with almost the exact same gear as you

Edit: and you are going to want to get your 4 piece t10 with the hands and have your legs be the only offset
    Last edited by Epiteme; 2010-06-13 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiteme View Post
    get DBW then gem straigh ArP thats what i did with almost the exact same gear as you

Edit: and you are going to want to get your 4 piece t10 with the hands and have your legs be the only offset
    Only if I get Lady DW leggings. What I currently use is better than crafted and tier 10 gloves

you said you had the crafted leggings, arent those the same ammount of ArP as LotNL?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are, the only difference between crafted and northern lights is 8agi more with NL and 16ap more for the crafted. Simmed it is about a 4 dps difference in FMD

I am talking about LotNL Heroic version....

10+ Year Old Account
    NL HM give you a great boost of stats, but as far as arp goes it is only a gain of 11 arp between the two. Although that will help in the long run, it isnt something that will make or break your hardcap goal.

Given your present state of ARP, why would you want a rotation to include Arcane shot until you get the NES proc, SShot is still a better option. I believe once your over 500 arp on gear alone it's better I could be wrong on the actual amount thou..but in your present gear your 869 ARP.
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the ones I have equipped. Yeah, I love those things.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/