Thread: What Trinket...

Question What Trinket...

Hello,I'd like to ask witch of those 2 trinkets is better fore my gear; http://www.wowhead.com/item=50342# or http://www.wowhead.com/item=50355
    Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ight&cn=Croack
    PS:TaJ aint droped for my guild yet.

Deleted
    Whispering Fanged skull is better. Doesnt rely on a 20 stack with 10 secs duration that most likely will fall off. and gives more AP / min, if I remember correct.

On a stationary fight, where you can keep the stacks up for a long enough time the HWT may be slightly better than the Wfs, which is pretty much only Saurfang and maybe Rotface/Festergut.

Quote Originally Posted by Akando View Post
    Whispering Fanged skull is better. Doesnt rely on a 20 stack with 10 secs duration that most likely will fall off. and gives more AP / min, if I remember correct.
    1100 *15/45 = 366 (+- a few % due to proc chance'n'stuff) which is slightly more ap than the 340 of the token , but it also has less crit, than HWT's haste.
    Last edited by Nillo; 2010-06-13 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    On a stationary fight, where you can keep the stacks up for a long enough time the HWT may be slightly better than the Wfs, which is pretty much only Saurfang and maybe Rotface/Festergut.

1100 *15/45 = 366 (+- a few % due to proc chance'n'stuff) which is slightly more ap than the 340 of the token , but it also has less crit, than HWT's haste.
    Isn't crit worth more than haste 1:1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swae View Post
    Isn't crit worth more than haste 1:1?
    that depends on your gear high crit and low haste haste will be ebtter but unless you got a TAiJ and shadowmourne the number of crit needed and is alot higher than what you will get. but decent amount of both and crit will be better also you shouldnt forget that haste is abit cheaper statwise so a comparision 1:1 isn't totaly fair since that would be close to comparing attak power to crit 1:1 but for most cases crit>haste

In your gear rawr shows HWT as 25.17 dps increase. And I don't know many fights where you would not be hitting something with at least auto attacks for 10 seconds. Lk going into phase 2.5 and on is literally the only ICC boss HM that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Saampson View Post
    In your gear rawr shows HWT as 25.17 dps increase. And I don't know many fights where you would not be hitting something with at least auto attacks for 10 seconds. Lk going into phase 2.5 and on is literally the only ICC boss HM that I can think of.
    It can happen on Lady, Rot, Prof (running from orange slime), Princes, Queen, Dreamwalker, and Sind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swae View Post
    It can happen on Lady, Rot, Prof (running from orange slime), Princes, Queen, Dreamwalker, and Sind.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it does also proc from Judgement, so you can judge Putricide while running ?