Thread: Macro Help

Macro Help

Ok I've checked alot of guides and tried a lot my self. Still havn't figured out if this even works yet.

Now to my problem, I want to make a macro like this

If Crusader Aura is active then activate Retribution Aura, if Retribution Aura is active use Crusader Strike. I know how you do that with stances and forms but not with auras. Is it possible?

Also I know you don't need Retribution Aura for DMG buff any more.

15+ Year Old Account
    you cant make conditional macros
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

/cast [noform] Cat Form
    /cast [form:3] Mangle

That macro works.. or atleast worked, should work for macroes too to be fair:C

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    you cant make conditional macros
    That depends on what you think conditions are.
    As my general AoE (no matter the form) macro for my druid works just fine:

/cast [nostance] Hurricane
    /cast [stance:1] Swipe (Bear)
    /cast [stance:3] Swipe (Cat)
    /cast [stance:2] Hurricane
    /cast [stance:4] Hurricane
    /cast [stance:5] Hurricane

But I don't think aura's work the way stances/forms do, as in, you can't make a macro react different to whichever aura you have on.

I might be wrong though, but I've never really seen the use for such a macro :/
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

You can try this one:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomounted] !Crusader Aura; [mounted] !Consecration Aura
    /castrandom [nomounted,noflyable] Charger, Mekgineer's Chopper; [nomounted,flyable] Rusted Proto-Drake, Flying Machine
    /dismount [mounted]
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWWiki
    • After the showtooltip part,type in a name of your mount or something you want to use as a icon,the default is Crusader Aura.
    • Use: This one-click macro will turn on Crusader aura and put you on a random land mount if you cannot fly in the current zone or random flying mount in a flyable zone. If you are currently mounted, it will activate Concentration aura and dismount you.
    • Instructions: The mounts can be replaced or expanded using the names of the mounts in your pet tab. The Consecration Aura can be replaced ith the aura you normally prefer,if your mount is both ground and flying(Celestial Steed for example),you can delete the flyable and noflyable (and leave only one nomounted in the castrandom line),if you have only 1 mount you can delete the random from castrandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account
    ya, stances i know you can work with like he said, but since aura's are spells (i believe, even though they are on the stance bar) i dont think you can work with them in the same way
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Trival View Post
    I want to make a macro like this

If Crusader Aura is active then activate Retribution Aura, if Retribution Aura is active use Crusader Strike.

1.../cast [nocombat, nomounted] !Crusader Aura; [mounted] !Retribution Aura;
    2.../stopcasting
    3.../cast [nocombat, nomounted] Black War Steed Bridle;
    4.../dismount

line 1: Cast Crusader Aura if you are not in combat and are not mounted; if you are mounted it casts Retribution Aura
    line 2: Stops the casting and GCD reset for mount
    line 3: Summons your mount to mount if not in combat or mounted
    line 4: Dismounts you in order to cast Retribution Aura from line 1 if the first aura's conditions are not met (i.e., you are mounted or in combat)

Here's a little something for your strike:

/castsequence [combat,nomounted,target=harm] !Crusader Strike;