How long does it takes to get pvp gear

How long does it take to get full pvp gear via battleground spamming?

Depends on your BG. I got full set in about 3 days by just doing BGs and daily heroic with the average queue 10 seconds.

Couple'o days. But I would recommend a good mix of both BG's and Heroics. No matter what class you play emblems of frost-items will be part of your PVP-set, and you can buy furious with the badges. Also you can get weapons, rings and other crap the PVE dungeon way.

One thing I'd recommend is making a good gearplan before you go, so you know which gearpart is going to be PVE, emblem of frost or PVP.

you can get better rewards thru PvE badging it than actually doing BG's. its such a joke but thats how it is :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Couple'o days. But I would recommend a good mix of both BG's and Heroics. No matter what class you play emblems of frost-items will be part of your PVP-set, and you can buy furious with the badges. Also you can get weapons, rings and other crap the PVE dungeon way.

One thing I'd recommend is making a good gearplan before you go, so you know which gearpart is going to be PVE, emblem of frost or PVP.
    right, but dont forget ur resilience with ur gearplan :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget you can run daily LFGs for 2x Emblems of Frost (used for cash if you don't need gear)... and, if your faction holds WG, that also nets you Stone Keeper's Shards. Every 30 SKS allows you to buy a token worth 2k honor. (These are bind on account, so you can flip 'em between chars.)

Every so often, I just have my chars hit WG to turn in for the tokens... and if I ever want non-arena PvP items (or just more cash from honor gems), BAM - instant honor.
    Last edited by DocQuantum; 2010-06-14 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the BoA note.

you can go from no pvp gear to a full set of honor gear in one weekend on AV weekend, i did that on 2 of my chars in my battle group.

too long imo