Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad idea, I'll think it over.

Underfoot changed to footprints.
    Last edited by Varuni; 2010-06-13 at 09:12 PM.

Very interesting idea! Off to the official forums for you.

Seeing as me, Ozzy Osbourne, has his own class. What would my class' visual effects be?
    My class is the Ozzbourne. Like a warlock, but not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Osbourne View Post
    Very interesting idea! Off to the official forums for you.

Seeing as me, Ozzy Osbourne, has his own class. What would my class' visual effects be?
    My class is the Ozzbourne. Like a warlock, but not.
    Bats flying out of your ass?`

10+ Year Old Account
    Perma cloak of shadows

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea. Long as it would be optional sounds cool.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

15+ Year Old Account
    This would be really nice

cool idea.. but tbh with feral... i would just be happy to have a bit of armour strapped over our fur... kinda like a couple of the bear mounts

its been asked for when we wanted updated models.. even though we got some new colour changes and cat shuts its mouth now, still have the problem of a lvl 20 and lvl 80 stood next to each other and look exactly the same...

but other than that i think this is a really good idea.. might need a few tweaks but def has potential

100% agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

I think Frost's effect should be either snow occasionally floating around the fingers or permanent frosty breath.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Awwwwwyeaa, let's add something in the game that adds millions of particle generating systems across all servers on each and every toon and lags up servers to hell! 1 fps, fux yea!

don't implement this idea at all.

or wait a few years for me to save up 5 grand to make a computer that can handle all of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've post your suggestion on the official eu wow forums, ofc after gives you credit for it ;-)

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....05623007&sid=1

Please make sure that it keeps bumped on the official forums :>

I really like your idea, but I think your enhancement shami suggestion would be laughable... I would prefer something like the t10 shoulders effect in this case. For affliction WL you could take the nightfall effect (instant shadow bolt talent), looks pretty cool.

EDIT:
    To all this guy argueing against this idea because they think it would be a performance decrease: I'm pretty sure it would be possible to switch this pure cosmetic feature off, like almost everything else (e.g. shadows) and btw i don't think that these things are hard to display, some things are already ingame.
    Last edited by Lucaya; 2010-06-13 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehatter View Post
    cool idea.. but tbh with feral... i would just be happy to have a bit of armour strapped over our fur... kinda like a couple of the bear mounts
    I vote for Amani War Bear tanks. :-D

Excellent idea, in general. MM hunters with louder gun sounds might annoy people though... there are already enough people who hate gun sounds in raids. :-P Perhaps a rifle "kick" effect added to their shooting animation (reflecting the more powerful gunpowder they use)?
    Last edited by Mithrilina; 2010-06-14 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo View Post
    Awwwwwyeaa, let's add something in the game that adds millions of particle generating systems across all servers on each and every toon and lags up servers to hell! 1 fps, fux yea!

don't implement this idea at all.

or wait a few years for me to save up 5 grand to make a computer that can handle all of it.
    Like everything with blizzard im sure if this idea is ever implemented then they will have an option to turn it off. And with that said this sounds like an awesome idea! Snow would be awesome for my DK

I like the idea, but some seem a little off. I mean if you're a Balance Druid you'll have Treants, so simply making your Treants bigger means every Balance Druid has big Treants...meaning they're all the same size, get what I mean? I mean I guess people will have more points in Cata so maybe there could be a resto druid who goes that far but it's a pretty deep talent. So basically buffing something that you have to spec into doesn't seem to be a big change to me. Maybe something like the auras you have, like moonlight or stars falling around them, that'd be pretty.

Backstab, Ambush, and Hemo already make blood spurts. But they could make bloodier spurts.
    God; I hate you people.

you're forgetting this is blizzard. the bare minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restraint View Post
    A bad is someone who keyboard turns, stands in fire, and mashes there face on keys.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really say this a lot in here, but that actually sounds pretty good.

All sounds good except for the huge weapons thing ;p
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

10+ Year Old Account
    @Blackriver; I didn't notice that. Back to the drawing board.

@iu2687; If possible, there will be an option to turn them off, they will be off in combat, and the effect should be just pronounced enough to be noticable.

@Babetina415; Arms is all about their weapon. I do prefer the glinting armor, gives the feel of the "Knight in shining armor" I feel blizzard are trying to get across.