Name : Kalahad Ironbeard
    Race : Ironforge Dwarf
    Eyes : Brown
    Skin : Light brown
    Favorite Food: Boar, Bear Mutton ETC
    Favorite Drink : Ale,Rum,Beer .ETC
    Faction : Neutral Though Prefers Working With Horde
    Affiliations : Promises Allegiance to no one
    Weapon : Dual Axes With Combat Daggers For Assassinations (Viable With Larger Two-Handed Weaponry When Needed)
    Personality : Joyful when Alcohol Is Present ((As Most Dwarfs Are)) Never To Serious
    Dislikes : Underpayment. Being One Upped By An Elf.
    Father : Kenadis Ironbeard
    Mother :Falatral Stonescryer
    Lives : Booty Bay When Not ''Working'' (( He lived In The Outskirts OF Kharanos As A Child And Young Man Before Becoming a Merc))

History:
    Even as at a young age Kalahad showed great potential in fighting and hunting. His father((Also a great warrior)) didnt want this to go the waste so he sent him off to Ironforge to train under Kelstrum Stonebreaker. He trained with him for over 5 years before he told Kalahad he taught him all he could and that he was ready to go home. Kalahad traveled home to find his families small house razed to the ground. As he rushed to the ruins he heard sounds of battle over the hill just yards from him. He charge over the hill weapons drawn ready to kill whatever had caused such a tragedy to find an orc shaman defending his fallen parents corpses from a pack of bloodthirsty undead. Kalahad,frozen with shock and terror, could only watch as the orc killed off the rest of the undead with a mighty Chain Lightning.

After the battle the orc looked over and noticed Kalahad. In near perfect Dwarven he asked if he was the son the slain dwarfs. Kalahad could barley fight off the sadness to answer. ''Yes, i am there son Kalahad.''
    The orc nodded and told him that his parents fought valiantly to make sure he'd be safe upon his return.Once again Kalahad spoke in a voice filled with hurt and sadness saying only ''Why?''. The orc had not understood what he meant and went on to explain that the Undead were a scout party to a small ambush group gathering in Loch Modan's southern edge. As the orc began to tell why they were there in the first place Kalahad cut him off saying ''No, i understand that but why would you risk your life to save a couple of dwarfs?'' The orc turned to him and explained that he didnt not see the point in the war between Alliance and Horde so he and a few others,Both Alliance and Horde, grouped together to stop the pointless war and try to bring peace so that they could once again band together against a common enemy, The Lich King. As the orc gave his farewell Kalahad became lost in great thought realizing the orcs words were true. This war was pointless.

Kalahad quickly got up and called for the orc one last time. As the orc turned his mighty mounted wolf around and raced back to the dwarf and heard Kalahad say two things ''I want to join your group of mercenaries if it means i can avenge my family but first,seeing as though you were their last defender, i want you to help me bury and honor my parents bodies.'' The orc nodded and called upon the earth spirits to collapse into to burial holes for the slain dwarfs. Kalahad lowered his beloved parents bodies into the ground with tear filled eyes and a somber feeling in his heart. As Kalahad said a few words the shaman used his power of earth again to gently fill the holes with blessed earth and then called upon the elements to bless and watch over these burial sites. As the two mounted up Kalahad said one last goodbye and rode along side his new found ally,Acrosh, Into the horizon.

((Stole Format From Gretari Frostwolf))
    Last edited by Kalahad; 2010-06-13 at 07:30 PM.
    Kalahad Ironbeard - Dwarf Merc (Blademaster/Assassin) Independent Explorer

**MOAR DOTS**