Black Rock Depths - Upper City

I have recently started a new toon on another server and having troubles with random system

I've got a question about the random dungeon Black Rock Depths - Upper City. To clarify, I am not talking about Black Rock Depths - Prison where you have to kill the Interrogator. Nor am I talking about Upper Black Rock Spire.

I have gotten the Upper City as my random 4 or 5 times in the past 2-3 days and have full cleared the place. Every boss.

The order we went each time was Interrogator > Lord Roccor > Arena event > General Angerforge > Golem Lord > Hurley Blackbrew > Ribley > Phalanx > Ambassador Flamelash > The Seven > Magmus > Emporer

After this didn't complete the random we will then run back to the start and kill Pyromancer Loregain > Watchman and his dog > Warder Stilgiss > Fineous Darkvine > Lord Incendius > Bael'gar

This is every single boss in the instance except for the rare golem Panzar the Invincible and we've killed him twice, still no complete for anybody in the group.

We have killed emperor with princess alive and we have killed her first both.

Nobody in my group has ever received their gold/bag/xp.

Any idea what is up? Is there an order? Is it just bugged?

Just an FYI to anybody that don't know. They key to this is you cannot kill the Interrogator (the goal for the Prison version of the random) before the Emperor or it will bug out.

Deleted
    i always do the following and get reward:

enter BRD and go left, unlock gate, go right, unlock gate, unlock door on left.
    clear this room and open big mechanic in centre of the room with key.

go up the stairs and hold left.
    keep going and hold left for General Angerforge.

after that continue and kill Golem Lord Angelmach.

then continue to the grimm guzzler, buy all bears from innkeeper, get Private Rocknot drunk, kill Phalanx there.

continue and kill Ambasasor Flamelash

continue and do Tomb fight.

after that the fun part, find and kill the Shadowforge Flame Keepers, light fires and kill Magmus.

after that clear room and kill Emporer and princess if you like.

this always worked with me

Quote Originally Posted by boazjuggalo View Post
    Just an FYI to anybody that don't know. They key to this is you cannot kill the Interrogator (the goal for the Prison version of the random) before the Emperor or it will bug out.
    This. If you kill Interrogator you'll be registered as having completed BRD-Prison instead of Upper City, and you won't get any reward if you complete Upper City afterwards because you allready killed an "end boss". Pretty poorly implemented.