Hi there. I'm not so great with computers but I do need a new one. I'm looking to spend under $800 ish dollars but I'd be willing to go a little bit over. Problem with that is, I also want a reliable, well known company.
I want something that can play WoW with high video settings, I've been told to look at something with at least 4 GB of RAM which I'm sure would be nice because currently I am playing on only 2 and a horrible computer. I'm just talking about the tower here (or whatever its called) I'll purchase a different keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry for my retardation.
* Choice of Coolermaster Elite 330 OR Gigabyte GZ-X6 Case
* Intel Core i3 530 Overclocked 3.80GHz Dual Core CPU
* Quiet Arctic Cooler Freezer 7 Pro With 92mm Fan
* Asus P7H55-M Motherboard
* Overclocked ATI HD5770 1GB Graphics Card
* 4GB Crucial PC10600 1333MHz DDR3 Ram
* 500GB 7200rpm SATA II Hard Drive
* LG 22x Dual Layer DVD +/- Rewriter
* Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio
* Choice of Windows: 7 Home Premium OR Vista Home Premium OR XP Home With Original CD
* Quiet Xilence 600W 2 x PCI-E PSU
* 2 Years Return To Base Warranty
* Also known as Intel PC / i3 Core / Gaming Base Unit
£699.00 inc. VAT , that would be 800ish in USD i think
its a good deal. also a gaming pc. handbuld by arbico. trusted also
All those things i listed for you, its in the pc..i just didnt put the name of it, its the system of the pc
( if you allready did not know ) it will run wow for you perfectly
but i woudnt spent $800 USD just yet, wait couple of months see what comes out. Unless you need one right now.