Poll: Favorite Cataclysm Teir?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When i first saw the pics for T10 i didn´t think it was fitting for paladins... but i´ve learned to like it, T10 is me favourite now!

Horde T9 was by far the best of WotLK imo. Nice Silvermoony look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive always been a huge fan of the Priest T3 set. I never got a chance to finish it in Vanilla (aka had a whopping 2/9 T3 haha)
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Deleted
    Either tier 7 or Tier 8, I liked tier 7 back in vanilla ( was tier 3 back then ) And tier 8 was very nice, i liked the shaman's tier very. ( Rogues, i didn't display my hat :P )

T8 Priest was just beautiful, sad to know that this kind of GOOD! Design only happens all 1-2 Year.

since I play a warrior I would have to say its a tie between t8 and t10. They looked to be the best created since t7 was basically just a remake and t9 looked ok it wasn't too terribly awful like a lot of people who bash the set.
    As for paladin I would have to say that pally t8 was definately the best looking imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyiran View Post
    T9 of every class was atrocious.
    Horde side cloth and Druid sets look awesome.
    Alliance pally set I also really liked.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Tier 8 was best looking for paladins. granted all t8 looked good.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me, pally tier 8 was horrible. Tier 9 Alliance side was my favorite, followed by tier 10.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like DK t10 PvP gear, and t7 PvE. I also think the rogue PvE t10 (AKA the Geist outfit) looks cool too.
    But as for actual stats and set bonuses: Warroir PvE t10 with the bloodrage buff, and again the rogue t10 with the effect that adds bonus combo points.

15+ Year Old Account
    T8 just seemed to stick out to me, plus it came with Ulduar which was by far the best content patch of Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    I agree that he means WotLK, and I also don't care. Therefore, I'm not going to vote. Aren't I special?
    People like you just LOVE to be jerks for no reason, don't ya?
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    I fell in love with the Paladin Relentless Arena set when I first saw it. The Wrathful set looks too "hairy" for my tastes.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    T8 was simply the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm impressed that there are 8 people so far who voted for T7, I guess they like PowerRangers

I always forget which tier is which. Meaning, I don't pay much attention to exactly what it is I'm equipping so long as it looks decent enough.

I definitely preferred T8, shame I never did get the full set :<

I voted tier 8, but imo i didnt think any of the sets stood out as amazingly awesome, some were cool but nothing stood out for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I liked T8 and T10, Tt was S8 Wrathful surpassed them both it's just to bad the offset pieces only match when your Holy.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-06-14 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tier is spelled wrong on the poll I refuse to vote

jaykay. I'd vote tier 8 simply because I freaking loved Ulduar, all the gear from there looked amazing. I hope they bring that style back for Cataclysm.

10 > 9 (Alliance) > 8 > 7.

10 is all around great. The particle fx in the shoulders are excellent, the helmet actually looks like one, the kilt is cool in design, but is mucked up by how it interacts with tabards and the plate belts available.

I really liked 9, I thought the color scheme and models in general were well suited to Paladins. Helm is a little too much of a hat, shoulders a little too tall. Legs, chest, and gloves though, are real stand outs for the texture looking like actual plate armor, lacking the awkward bulkiness a lot of wow models have.

Tier 8 was decent, but ruined by the completely awful helmet (a... forehead plate? what is that, glued on there?), and the terrible 25m color scheme. The 10 man color scheme was vastly superior. That and there was what appeared to be a giant phallus as part of the texture.

Tier 7, well people called it the Power Ranger set for a reason. Ridiculously pointy protuberances from shoulder and helm, and a helm that again was more like a hat.