Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=154693

Ya disarm is totally going to stop all of this^

To the op: you should be shot for what you just said. NO SERIOUSLY SHOT.

are you mad because warriors are not completely immune to everything while there Armageddon storming?

Please blizzard just give this jackass an iwin button that works (oh wait he already has one its called mortal strike/bladestorm/everything else)so he will stop crying.

I cannot even begin to discribe how bullshit the arms warrior actually is.. oh wait i can. About 2 months ago i decided that i was fed up with all the bullshit in arena.. so i quit playing my priest/lock comp and my buddy and i started leveling a druid/warrior comp.. we got to 80 and farmed up some furious gear. Today we are sitting comfortably at a 2019 rating..im using the tyranical behedder until i get enough points for my teir 1 weapon. so ya.. my partner and i were able to farm to 2k with 5 man heroic weapons and some furious gear.

Try doing that with a priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane View Post
    1. Get caught in a excellently timed CC
    2. Bladestorm.
    3. ????
    4. Now that you're not CC'd, assist your partner by peeling or finishing the kill
    5. Collect points
    Fixt.

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis View Post
    I honestly don't know much about warriors, but couldn't you just do as the other guy said: CC the class that can disarm and then use Bladestorm? Either your partner or you: Intimidating Shout and follow them with Bladestorm would work, then you could even force a trinket and long disarm CD and then wreck them, they just used two very important defensive cooldowns.

It'd be worse without Bladestorm, you'd just get disarmed when you even got close to your target.
    Lol...wrong we have a disarm as well....when they disarm us..we disarm them....now they made our 51 talent useless + less damage+ no cc immunity....

Bladestorms fine, and it being disarmable can work in your favor. Using it early to force a disarm or heavy pressure can work well as it means they cant disarm and prevent you from going 1h and shield later, they have a choice stop the dmg and ruin pressure later or let it carry on. Also it means bad warriors who relied on BS to get rating in 2s/3s mainly war pally from my experience are a lot easier to beat. Bladestorm is still incredible and better than most 51 point talents in arena, it still wrecks priests and locks and can be essential in killing druids with Natures Grasp or forcing IB's from mages as the cc immunity is still incredibly valuable. CCing the disarmers can work but generally you shouldnt have to if you play right. The only real classes that are a problem are rogues and other warriors but they could counter BS anyway. Also you couldnt get 2k rating as Priest lock? Its really not that hard, also try lock druid possibly the best 2s comp this season and can beat any warrior comp out there
    Last edited by Opeth69; 2010-06-14 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    When I am stunned, none of my tree talents work. 8 classes can stun. I demand new talents trees.
    This sounds vaguely familiar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    When I am stunned, none of my tree talents work. 8 classes can stun. I demand new talents trees.
    Pretty much this. No bladestorm is no longer a "bang your head against keyboard while drooling and everything around you die" button anymore. Everything has counters, get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    Lol...wrong we have a disarm as well....when they disarm us..we disarm them....now they made our 51 talent useless + less damage+ no cc immunity....
    lolwhat
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

the disarm on bladestorm is such a f'in joke of a counter. how about make them stop spinning if they get sheeped? just like the mobs bladestorming in abu gariff or whatever the hell that instance is called.

and i wish i knew wtf Warriors were built around, since one week they act like MS is their bread and butter, QQ'ing about blizzard giving out 20%MS's, now they QQ about the only counter to their faceroll bread and butter talent. seriously for a class supposedly built around MS they do WAY too much damage with WAY too much utility currently, all the while having the best debuff in the game.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootz View Post
    I cannot even begin to discribe how bullshit the arms warrior actually is.. oh wait i can. About 2 months ago i decided that i was fed up with all the bullshit in arena.. so i quit playing my priest/lock comp and my buddy and i started leveling a druid/warrior comp.. we got to 80 and farmed up some furious gear. Today we are sitting comfortably at a 2019 rating..im using the tyranical behedder until i get enough points for my teir 1 weapon. so ya.. my partner and i were able to farm to 2k with 5 man heroic weapons and some furious gear.

Easily done with a priest, sitting at 2100 3v3 full furious.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    the disarm on bladestorm is such a f'in joke of a counter. how about make them stop spinning if they get sheeped? just like the mobs bladestorming in abu gariff or whatever the hell that instance is called.
    :S seriously? comparing it to a mob? Mobs are stomped over by everything, no aspect of pvp balance should be done off of such a comparison.

are you mad because warriors are not completely immune to everything while there Armageddon storming?

Please blizzard just give this jackass an iwin button that works (oh wait he already has one its called mortal strike/bladestorm/everything else)so he will stop crying.

You should have started with double healer warr, now THAT is pathetic. Rolling face with my meh-geared warrior with 750 resi was never that fun. With 1000 resi and non-transfers from one of the two healers, along with more L2P from me that would've been a certain 2k.(didn't use a mic too)

I got owned in 2's pretty badly tho, but yeh that's under-resi'd warr/priest . .

Dear god how many QQ posts are you going to make today
    If you hate your warrior so much go reroll

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    4 classes can disarm. Add hunter with bird pet to your list. :P
    Actually 2 specs and 2 classes can disarm, one of the classes being another warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    Being that 5 classes can disarm bladestorm and 3 of those classes (rogues, warriors, priests) are heavily represented in arena, I think its only fair warriors are given another 51 talent point. Anything over 1200 arena means your bladestorm is useless, not to mention the loss of damage and of cc immunity. At the very least they should change the tooltip!!!

Hey guys, I think druids need a new 51 pt talent. I mean, any form of CC will prevent star fall from doing damage. That just doesn't seem fair to me. It should be completely unstoppable damage.

Q fucking Q man. You already can't be CC'd during bladestorm.

You know who really needs new 51 pt talents? Rogues. HFB? Hahaha, laughable. Same with Shadow dance. Awesome, I can use stealth abilities for 6 seconds. To bad I'm still incredibly limited by energy.

Cool

Yay! A mod finally banned this loser!

It really says something about a person's character when then they make their forum name nerfedagain1 and then proceed to type nothing but pointless QQ posts about a single class. Get over it.

Maybe disarming bladestorm wasnt the greatest of ideas but before that...Cmon even the bladestorming warrior tought it was a "bit" op
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

They're fine. Lock / priest 2v2 we dont have a chance against warrior pala/resto druid comp.

Also that full hc geared warrior would explode like nuclear weapon if i have chance to cast immolate chaosbolt & confla

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think bladestorm works fine at the moment there are other stuff that i find alot more troublesome infact i think this nerf gives us one advantage and that is that ppl want to save dissarm for storm and they slip up because it never comes hehe
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post

and i wish i knew wtf Warriors were built around, since one week they act like MS is their bread and butter, QQ'ing about blizzard giving out 20%MS's, now they QQ about the only counter to their faceroll bread and butter talent. seriously for a class supposedly built around MS they do WAY too much damage with WAY too much utility currently, all the while having the best debuff in the game.
    Not sure what to make of this gibberish, but have you met a hunter or rogue with wound poison? They provide the 50% MS debuff as well, except the hunter only needs to spend 10 points in one talent tree, and the rogue gets it for free.

IMO blizz should rework MS a little like CS; make it baseline, or move it up to the level that aimed shot is at.
    Everyone's insane but me...