Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Arms tree needs some buffing imo. Bladestorm ain't that great, and as The Painkiller stated MS ain't once what it was.
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --

Quote Originally Posted by The Painkiller View Post
    Not sure what to make of this gibberish, but have you met a hunter or rogue with wound poison? They provide the 50% MS debuff as well, except the hunter only needs to spend 10 points in one talent tree, and the rogue gets it for free.

IMO blizz should rework MS a little like CS; make it baseline, or move it up to the level that aimed shot is at.
    imo blizz should nerf warriors but its the end of an expansion and they don't care. enjoy endless rage while it lasts. last thing you all that are geared right now should be doing is QQ'ing about anything. blue already said you're damage is way too high right now if you have gear, and how the class is disproportionally rage balanced. its just a joke the woe is me coming from a lot of your class, and as i mentioned a bigger joke when reading blue notes crying about giving MS out like its water, and how its your whole class supposedly. the other thing is you all always act like bladestorm sucks, when its the biggest healer QQ ability in the game, and one of the few things in this game that kills people with probably the least counters.

almost everything prior, even harmless defensive abilities like iceblock, bubble, etc. are more often countered with dispels/shattering throws with more regularity than bladestorm is with disarm. thats why its such a joke of a counter they came up with to it.

i'm not saying arms warriors are ridiculously OP'd or anything, more that you all have it good right now if you think your class is in a bad state(if your geared that is, but warriors were always the most gear dependent class). the only thing i really QQ about with Arms is rocketboots with bladestorm. its the dumbest thing i've seen in wotlk(albeit not common).

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    Being that 5 classes can disarm bladestorm and 3 of those classes (rogues, warriors, priests) are heavily represented in arena, I think its only fair warriors are given another 51 talent point. Anything over 1200 arena means your bladestorm is useless, not to mention the loss of damage and of cc immunity. At the very least they should change the tooltip!!!
    I don't know wtf you're talking about, but maybe if you weren't bad at playing a warrior you could learn to use your bladestorm properly or time it right with a team members CC. Bladestorm is only bad if the player is bad and doesn't know how to properly use it.

Well I dont really care about bladestorm being disarmed. Its usually more about becoming immune to CC for a bit (Of course the damage is great if the enemy can't disarm) I personaly think its balanced now that warriors can be disarmed out of bladestorm.

Its a great skill that warrior can use when rooted or to ignore a CC being cast(which we get a lot :P)

Being that 5 classes can disarm bladestorm and 3 of those classes (rogues, warriors, priests) are heavily represented in arena, I think its only fair warriors are given another 51 talent point. Anything over 1200 arena means your bladestorm is useless, not to mention the loss of damage and of cc immunity. At the very least they should change the tooltip!!!
    Mind Flay gets broken by breaking movement imparing effects, I want another 11 point talent
    Vampiric touch can be dispelled, I want another 41 point talent
    Dispersion doesn't hurt the enemy, I want another 51 point talent.
    Dispersion also silences me. I should get 2 new 51 point talents.

Heaven forbid you would have to think or wait and maybe use some sort of *tactics* when blowing your major offensive cooldown. I agree! what a terrible design strategy. You should be able to bladestorm off the charge if you want to!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

What is the cooldown on those two?
    Its a new type of cooldown called ''not able to destroy a target when used against someone with no defensive mechanisms available to counter it(aka skillstorm). Also L2P allready and stop dispelling UA''

Also if you rely on skillstorm to do dmg then stop playing arena and gear up. Any dumbass can play warrior at 2k rating because the dmg they can pull is just retarded.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    almost everything prior, even harmless defensive abilities like iceblock, bubble, etc. are more often countered with dispels/shattering throws with more regularity than bladestorm is with disarm. thats why its such a joke of a counter they came up with to it.
    Uh... how are iceblock and bubble more often countered than bladestorm? I'm not against bladestorm being disarmable but that statement is simply incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    Yay! A mod finally banned this loser!

It really says something about a person's character when then they make their forum name nerfedagain1 and then proceed to type nothing but pointless QQ posts about a single class. Get over it.
    ^
    This.

You're QQ'ing over Bladestorm being disarm'able?
    Lolstarfall.