Korhl'taron, a new character idea.

Well since the RP forum is down and my brain is in what could be a good creative streak i've started on this character idea, its still a work in progress and some details will no doubt be changed if i have better ideas...
    But anyway, enjoy? ^_^

Name: Korhl'Taron
    Nickname: Kor
    Race: Dark troll
    Class: "Dark Magister", Necromancer/Warlock.
    Personality: Usually quiet and reserved, sometimes frantic with activity.
    Possessed of a darkly whimsical mind, but a cruel vicous intellect lurks inside.
    Likes: Ambivalent to most situations, foods, drinks, peoples.
    Dislikes: Burning hatred of demons, this extends to a distrust of dreanei
    because of their similar appearance to eredar.
    Holy magic, bread, red wine, salmon.
    Appearance: Mottled dark grey skin. Small piercing slate grey eyes. Bald. A tall
    whip-cord tough body, 9'8". Large amounts of jagged scars covering the torso and
    arms. Korhl has small inward angled sharp tusks, beginning at the edges of his
    mouth they end parallel with the corners of his lips.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Korhl is an accomplished necromancer aswell as being
    gifted with many other forms of shadow magic. Due to Kor's past he is also a
    highly stealthy being who, due to his skin colour, in certain enviroments is
    like a living shadow. He possesses rudimentary knowledge of certain nature-based
    healing magicks.
    Korhl does not however possess great physical strength. He is also lacking in
    speed and agility.

History:
    Korhl was born in a secluded camp in the valleys of Hyjal. It is here that he
    grew up and learnt to hunt, which berries were edible, etc.
    His life was peaceful in its own way for a long time. That peace ended with
    Archimonde's advance into hyjal...
    In the aftermath of the battle, Korhl was left in a weakened near-death state by
    his tribe, who fled. In what would have been his last days Korhl slowly wandered
    the region, due to his nature, he was unaware that he needed help, urgently.
    In his wounded state, with his life slowly draining from him, Korhl was saved,
    although his savior was far from a benign being.
    Korhl awaked from his slumber to find himself surrounded by members of the Cult
    of the Damned, fallout from the great battle for Hyjal. Unable to fight them,
    Korhl was powerless to resist as they restrained him and set to work in some
    magical rite.
    As the rite progressed Korhl changed.
    The magical feedback awakened some long-slumbering segment of his brain,
    bringing with it a vicous intellect none of his tribe before in living memory
    had possessed. Suddenly understanding flooded through his mind, he needed aid,
    he was close to death and yet he was surrounded by dangerous foes... then
    darkness once more flooded his mind.

It was at this time that the "rite" finished.
    Korhl awakened in a cage, surrounded and prodded by his "Saviors".
    In his new enlightened state Korhl began to develop a thirst for knowledge of
    where he was, but his captors did not understand his pleas, and nor did Korhl
    understand their maniacal taunts.
    Locked in a cage, held on the brink of death, Korhl learnt.
    In the following months Korhl learnt many things from listening to his Saviors,
    no... captors.
    He learnt that he was imprisoned in somewhere known as "Scholomance", a school
    of dark magicks.

He learnt many more things, until one day when he was sure, he spoke.
    Korhl was released from his cage and given a cell.
    It was in the following months that he learnt the true nature of where he was, a
    school of necromancy, and what he would have to do to survive, join them.
    Looking back Korhl realises that what was to follow, his continued life, only
    happened because he had always been magically sensitive, that or the portal rite
    awaked a dormant magical portion of his mind.
    Korhl learnt from his captors. The powers of the dark became his own, he could
    bring new life to those who had been lost, and he could take life away.
    The following years passed in a frantic blur of learning, in which Korhl became
    an accomplished dark magister in his own right, but he longed for something
    more.

Some instinctual part of his mind compelled him into his next act, his escape.
    In the following years Korhl wandered the lands, avoiding travellers as best he
    could, slaying those who he could not, as the darkness in his mind sought to
    consume him...
    Even as his mind rebelled he understood the nature of his problem, although he had never been told he knew that necromancy corrupted its weilders, his knowledge terrified him more than what he knew his fate to be.
    So he hid in a cave, like the feral being he was becoming...

Days passed, then weeks, then months, soon it had been 3 years.
    3 years of hiding. 3 years of suffering. 3 years of madness.
    3 years of his resolve being ground down by the darkness within his mind.
    3 years interupted by one fueled by curiosity.

Another troll. No. Not a troll like him, this one was different, smaller, less savage. This other troll, upon finding Korhl, was appaled at the state of him, dragged Korhl off to his hut. By this time Korhl was too weak to resist.
    As he was carried away by this troll his mind filled with dark whispers.

"One who could save you... But he won't, you've become a monster even for one of your kind. And you know it. You've become worse than what you fought to survive at hyjal, an UNKNOWING servant of the lich king. And now, you're too weak to fight his mind."

"... me, ...re i... sorry... i... die" Whispered Korhl, chocking on the agony provoked by every syllable he spoke.

The other troll looked down sternly, "I know what you are mon, an' i don' care. I know just da ting to save you." He said as he stopped and lay Korhl down outside his hut before disappearing inside briefly.

Korhl's mind once more awaked from an all consuming darkness to find himself laying on the ground with the other troll applying powder in a circular pattern around him.

"Just a bit longer mon, den you'll be good" Said the other troll, without so much as looking up. The other troll stood up, his circle now complete, and placed 4 totems at the cardinal points of the circle...
    Last edited by Bjarn Amarthi; 2010-06-17 at 01:08 PM. Reason: More story... gogo.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/bjorn-amarthi-dwarven-'scout'/
    -My bio.

Good start, maybe organize the words better, like pull important stuff into one paragraph, so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Yeah, definately don't double-space like you're doing. It makes it very hard to read :P

You live in Ann Arbor? I am going there this summer!
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    You better have a raging kegger dressed as RPers.

Fixed the weird spacing, that'd be me copying it from notepad >_>
    other than that added some more, although i'm still working on the finisher part of this
    -My bio.

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    yeah, I live in Ann Arbor.

You better have a raging kegger dressed as RPers.
    nuu on the alcohol, thanks :P

Deleted
    Why? :P

THREAD HIJACKED.
    Anyways, if no alcohol, A "kegger" with Coke/Dr Pepper/Pepsi etc etc?
    -My bio.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Why? :P
    'cuz I don't drink, cept on holidays :P

I WOULD like some Dr.Pepper though

I'll head to Ann Arbor this summer, so we can argue, and eat watermelon on the porch forever.
    Best of 5 years!

You can't stand me enough on the internet. So in real life will be fun!

(Visiting family in Michigan, some are close to Ann Arbor...so )
    Best of 5 years!

psh well it won't be on the porch where we argue. It'll be underground in D Ops

Ok sir.
    Best of 5 years!