Thread: sindy counter

sindy counter

most people have prolly noticed this as well - when someone resists icy grip the whole raid does. so what about having someone wearing super heavy frost resistance so the raid could resist every icy grip? that would be some major advantage unless it was fixed or something? anyone have any feedback on the matter ?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70117/icy-grip#used-by-npc

It's a physical effect so frost resistance has no effect on it
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

I have not noticed this. I've noticed a few people out of 25 resist (or be missed), but never a raid wide resist.

Anyone else witnessed a raid wide resist?

didnt know its physical, but then again whats up with "missing" ? any chance to exploit that

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    didnt know its physical, but then again whats up with "missing" ? any chance to exploit that
    The only stat I can think of, that decreases enemies' chance to hit you, is Defense.

EDIT: As I'm the tank I have never noticed this. Though there's been times where some of the melee got hit only to state that they didn't notice the Blistering Cold. Could be because the Grip was resisted?

As a tank I rely on her animation as well as casting bar to tell me when the Blistering Cold is cast, rather than the Icy Grip. Tell your melee to pay attention to that instead if it's causing troubles

Scorpid sting reduces mobs chance to hit, along with unglyphed insect swarm. Possibly others.

If one person resists the pull in it does not cause the entire raid to resist.

If people are hiding behind an ice block when it is cast the people hiding (out of line of sight) will not be drug in. That may be what you are referring to and what you have witnessed.
    Last edited by Modez; 2010-06-14 at 03:35 PM.
    This space for rent.