Elemental casting addon

Hello all, i have lately found alot of interest in my elemental shaman, and i want to play it again. I remember reading at elitistjerks about an addon that really helped the gameplay for elemental shamans. It worked as it showed in realtime your current cast, and then your next cast on a bar thingie. That way you know exactly if you need to cast another lightning bolt, or if lavabust is ready the moment you finnish your lightningbolt and you dont have to wait for it a few ms to come off cooldown.
    I really hope that you can help me out

//Troejg

(I know that there is a sub-forum for addons and ui's, but i thought there would be a bigger chance of anyone knowing the addon in this forum.)

Powerauras and/or any DOT timer.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

I suppose i dont explained it that good. What i was looking for was something like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a combo of forte xorcist and quartz to me, which is what I currently use along with snowfall keypress. I'd check those out, OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardix View Post
    This too ^^

As said, you are probably looking for EventHorizon. Great addon.

I was going to say EventHorizon aswell... but looking at that drawing - im not sure any more :P
    ... nah - deffenetly EH. Awesome addon.