Pointers on LK 10 HM

Hello folks.

About a month ago we cleared all the ICC 10 HM's. Since LK HM isn't on the meta, we decided to go back and push for the achievements we were missing instead of pushing LK HM. Last night we did both All You Can Eat and Been Waiting A Long Time, which netted us our mounts.

From here forward (since Halion isn't out), we only have LK HM left to do. We have spent very little time on it thus far, getting to what we call P3 (the edge phases we call P2 and P4).

I am just curious if anyone has any tips or pointers that they have picked up over time? It's easier to learn the fight right than getting stuck later and having to relearn it in case we miss something in the beginning.

Thanks.
    This space for rent.

From everything I've gathered, bring a Disc Priest and its not hard at all with 20% buff. I can't give any direct insight, we did what you did and got our drakes after downing Sindragosa. We are currently in the process of gearing up a discipline priest friend to help us progress on LK HM.

good luck

I guess I could have been more useful and posted the comp we use.

Prot Warrior
    Blood DK tank

Destro Lock (for replenishment)
    Moonkin
    Ele Shammy
    Rogue
    Blood or Frost DK DPS

Holy Pally
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    This space for rent.

Ask your tree to go owl. Most kills are still done with two healers due to the tight berserk timer. Disc + paladin is the usual combination, as it offers a counter to infest (and other raid damage) and the best tank heal.

have that resto druid go dps, you should only need 2 healers. Depending on your dps, it might be absolutely necessary to have 6 dps if you can't get the valks down in time. At 20% it might be possible to have 3 healers, but your dps would have to be top notch