Lightbulb •¥¥ NEW battleground idea ¥¥•

So for my idea is something from wow itself (gothic the harvester) and does me remind me à bit of "art of defense" from command & conquer.

The idea is to have 2 seperate sides lined up next to eachother, 1 Side alliance other Side horde.
    Each team has time to prepare themselves for The battle and when the time ends, waves of mobs Will spawm each time 1 sides kills mobs the other Side gets more mobs. Mobs Will get harder each wave. Each team needs to kill xx amount of MOB's between the timer and if they kill them in time they Will make it harder for other Side. That is the standard idea, maybe as soms extra there could be defense towers with Cannons or 3 lines of walls that the wave of mobs needs to get through or ways to give the other Side a hard time , there Will be ways to repair your walls, upgrade ur cannons extra buffs, the bg Will have 15 players on each Side with a rather short reviving time when died so battles wont go to fast there Will be à timer for around 15-20 mins or when The waves kill the last door to defend. There Will also be à mob timer that Will keep track of who/what team made the most kills.

Please give you're opinion about it and you're idea about it.
    Last edited by Moofer; 2010-06-14 at 04:41 PM.

Ehm.. Do you get to fight other players at all? If not, aint it just like SotA?
    And for some reason, reading this idea reminds me of Hero Line War
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

people do battlegrounds to PvP...
    this idea doesn't seem to be PvPing... more of just fighting mobs

Discussing Shadowmourne in BG's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Thats like saying I went to a elementary school playground in a car and none of the kids could stop me from running them over.

probably belongs in the raid and dungeons forum. terrible idea if its for pvp...

cool thought im not gonna flame you its just Bgs are more for player vs player and not pve this would be an easy honor grind for raiding guilds to just go in and 10 man it up and carry 5 pugs. overall not a great idea for pvp a nice one for pve and being like a minigame sort of thing to blow some time off and maybe grant 1 or 2 emblem equivalents for cata and can only be given an emblem or 2 once per day extra rewards to the winning faction or sumthing.

This isn't pvp at all -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    It might be competetive but a stretch to call it pvp, I wouldn't place it as a Battleground but perhaps a GvG event.