Deleted

AH addons and Glyphs

Hello there. I've been using Auctioneer, Glypher, and Quick Auctions for some time to make and post profitable glyphs. I have a question and I hope someone more experienced with these addons can help me. There are certain glyphs with sell out immediately, and others that I have to repost 2-3 times before they sell, which is obvious since some are more used than others.
    My question is this: Can you use these addons to determine which glyphs have sold out and replenish your stock? So when I craft the I don't craft the ones that haven't sold out yet, but the ones that have.
    Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    You could use BeanCounter which comes with Auctioneer to find out how often auctions of specific items expired. Click the BeanCounter-tab, enter the item name and click "Search". When you uncheck "Bids", "Auctions" and "Outbids" and leave only "Failed Auctions" checked while only entering "Glyph" in the search field (turn off "Exact name search", of course) you will be able to see which glyphs sells worst.

Edit:
    I know, this is not exactly what you were looking for. I use Auctionator which automatically scans the AH when I drag an item onto the AH pane in order to sell it. It highlights my own auctions which are not sold already. Maybe you should give Auctionator a try.
    Last edited by mmoca92f6e820c; 2010-06-14 at 05:44 PM.

Quick Auctions will tell you how many of your glyphs are on the AH and how many are in your bags. Then only queue it to make the ones you don't have on the AH or in your bags. Thats what I do, and it works well for me.

I'm pretty sure it's not actually quick auctions that does that. Bagnon will show how many of an item you have on all your characters bags/bank. I think it's altoholic that also shows if you have an item on the ah on another char.

In response to OP, There is a feature in Quick Auctions via the summary window i believe, you then just scan ah glyph data and the rest it shows is relatively simple to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsodent View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not actually quick auctions that does that. Bagnon will show how many of an item you have on all your characters bags/bank. I think it's altoholic that also shows if you have an item on the ah on another char.
    QA really does show how many you have in your bags and how many you have in AH. You have to use the summary feature and then use the AH scan feature in QA. You will then be able to queue your crafting quantities there as well. Very easy to use.