What main hand should I use for healing?

I got the Frozen Bonespike that I primarly use for dps, but I just got the Lockjaw which offers me 1.5% more haste and +4 mp5, but I'm losing 100 to spellpower, which one would be best? Atm I got 21% haste (with the Lockjaw), which I feel is kinda low (compared to my resto drood anyway).... but I also don't wear any straight +haste gems, as Rawr is telling me to go for half spl pwr/haste.

Halp?

If you're Holy, Frozen Bonespike probably wins because of superior SP and regen. Haste is certainly superior to Crit, but I'd have a hard time choosing the Lockjaw just on the Haste unless it means the difference between hitting a sweet spot or not. In either case, since you're not gemming pure Haste, you can easily make up that Haste with the extra SP by trading out some Reckless Ametrines for Quick King's Ambers.

If you're Disc, Frozen Bonespike is the clear winner because of the higher SP. The MP5 vs. Spirit is moot, and the Crit vs. Haste part won't overcome the huge SP difference.

Also, Rawr isn't very reliable for Holy or Disc.

Rawr isn't very reliable for all but a couple specs in the entire game... it's okay as a profiler, but wowhead is better for that anyway.

21% haste is fairly average. It's around the minimum required for hardmodes, so if you're doing normals it's fine really.

When comparing the two:
    59 Spirit > 26 MP5 - The mp5 slightly more regen, but the 29 Spirit is also 16 SP
    59 Crit < 52 Haste - This isn't even close, Haste is at least 4 times better than Crit.

Then you have to 100 SP and 11 Int advantage to Bonespike. Typically Haste is twice as good as SP once you reach a certain point, but until then they're about equal. At that point though you'd be looking at this:

The Spirit/MP5 are about equal for regen. 59 Crit is worth around 15 Haste. So now we're looking at 37 Haste versus 100 SP. Even if you're at the point where Haste greatly exceeds the worth of Haste you're looking at a maximum of around a 74 SP gap for the two to be equal. So Bonespike always wins.