15+ Year Old Account

A friendly naga?

Did anyone else notice the npc's outside Garrosh's pad in the revamped cities movie? (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/re...8#comments_top)
    The dragonkin I assume is a dragonmaw ambassador or something, but how about that naga?

Edit: You can see 'em briefly at around 38 seconds.
    Last edited by ponth; 2010-06-14 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

I was wondering about that too, my guess is that they won't be there on the live orgrimmar.

yea i can't see anything. watching it over and over and all i see is a white figure, like a female troll in a white dress in the doorway to garrosh's pad. that and a few orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Just saw them... Goddamn Garrosh sucks.

not sure if this is bannable, but it prob are teleport NPCs to the new cata dungeons?

as there is a naga for Vashj and if u look closely a dragonkin for blackrock/deepholme?

Doing Photoshop requests.

It's a placeholder

Quote Originally Posted by jantimirlol View Post
    not sure if this is bannable, but it prob are teleport NPCs to the new cata dungeons?

as there is a naga for Vashj and if u look closely a dragonkin for blackrock/deepholme?
    This, more then likly they serve the same purpose as that asshole Belf that acted as the UC/SM port, and Captain Placeholder.

But when you think about it Garrosh trying to get naga to help him seems logical, they hate the alliance and arent too pissy with horde, after the cataclysm the naga will probly be affected by it and need help, and with zones being flooded the naga would make good allies for water based things.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

It isn't the first friendly naga. There's one in Tanaris in cave that you can't interact with.. He just walks into his cave, waits, walks out, stares off into the ocean, walks back in. repeat repeat

I smell naga race for the horde in the new expansion after cata

'Fury of the Maelstrom!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    yea i can't see anything. watching it over and over and all i see is a white figure, like a female troll in a white dress in the doorway to garrosh's pad. that and a few orcs.
    http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1276545808
    Not the clearest of images but it should help you see them.

Those npc only act as teleporters to the instances, nothing else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Those npc only act as teleporters to the instances, nothing else.
    Thanks for clearing that up. They looked quite out of place in that spot, made me wonder if Blizzard had dropped them there as a hint or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

Deleted
    They are teleorters to vasj'ir and to something with black dragons i guess.