Question Quick sub pvp questions.

Alright question number one. What would be better for your off hand? A slow or fast weapon?

Question number two. For anything without plate I notice my back stabs and ambushs hit like trucks. But anything in plate it kinda feels like a wet noodle... Would I be better off using bleeds on them instead?

And question number three. I have wound on my main hand and mind numbing on my off hand unless its a melee then I put instant on my off hand. I'm just kind of winging it there so just tell me if I'm doing it wrong and some constructive criticism would be apreciated.

(I already know I can't spell.)
    Can't stop the train baby.

i haven't played since the beginning of April but here r my thoughts:

1- generally ur going to want a fast weapon in ur OH for cheap shiv's

2- I'm not 100% sure but yes bleeds do help when dealing with plate

3- you're going to want to keep wound poison on ur MH and u want to put crippling on your OH weapon to keep your target slowed... also goes along with question 1 where you want to have a fast OH weapon so you can shiv to apply crippling poison when it doesn't randomly proc.

Once again I haven't played in a little while some my answers may not be spot on...

Discussing Shadowmourne in BG's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Thats like saying I went to a elementary school playground in a car and none of the kids could stop me from running them over.

Yeah I can see what you mean about cheap shivs. But I don't think you use crippling anymore now that they made waylay proc off backstabs. Plus waylay can't be dispelled so it's better then crippling.
    Can't stop the train baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Peladin View Post
    Yeah I can see what you mean about cheap shivs. But I don't think you use crippling anymore now that they made waylay proc off backstabs. Plus waylay can't be dispelled so it's better then crippling.
    Waylay can't be dispelled, crip is a stronger slow. Also mind numbing is useless against melee. If you use instant on your OH, and they can in any way cleanse poisons, they will instantly be taking off your mortal strike which is bad. I'm not sure what your spec is exactly, but if you dont have imp poisons and you don't plan on shiving much, then wound poison is actually more dps than instant. So if its a melee, and you aren't worried about having wound poison cleansed constantly, you may want to use wound/wound. That would also allow you to put the MS back on the target faster than wound/instant if its cleansed.

Also, fast OH. Really the only times you want a slow OH is if you are using specials that attack with both hands. So mut rogues, frost dk's, enh shaman could benefit from slow OH.
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2010-06-15 at 12:42 AM.