(Suggestion) Time

Hey I was wondering, since we can pick a time in our settings that matches the time that it is in the country from which we are interwebbing, would it be possible to add a feature to the front page that changes the time that Boub uses to say from when till when somethign happens to a value that matches the time that you as a reader filled in in your settings.

With some calculating, I can figure out what time 10 am est is, but to do this everytime I would think it would be easier if it just had a value that automatically matched what a user has set up in their settings.

Don't know if this would be difficult, but it shouldn't be too hard right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Click Settings
    Click General Settings on the left
    Scroll down to Date and Time Options

Quote Originally Posted by fluid8 View Post
    Click Settings
    Click General Settings on the left
    Scroll down to Date and Time Options
    Does not have the option to choose between 12h/24h clock, just timezone and DST. Most of the world use 24h clock in written form, omitting it from the forum is very annoying. Getting the option there to choose it or changing the default into something sane would be very much appreciated.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.