10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Ceberus Fordrin (some critiuqe would be nice)

((I used to role play when I was in high school, and I want to try to get back in it. So leave some constructive criticism, and advice on my first character that I based off my main toon.))

((Note: No I didn't rip the name off from Mass Effect, they ripped me off. >.>))

Name: Ceberus Fordrin
    Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight

Personality: Ceberus is the most loud, uncouth, arrogant, and the most tenacious person that one could meet. He is very friendly towards his comrades in arms and towards people he trusts. His loud and outgoing personality make him the life of the party in the local taverns. His exaggerated tales from past battles and sexual conquests, his filthy offensive jokes, and his love of ale that rivals the dwarfs always manage to lift the spirits of his brothers in arms. However, he can be a very dangerous enemy to make. He may not be the strongest, fastest, or the most skilled soldier out there, but his will and tenacity is not like any other. If he wants someone dead, Ceberus will use every once of energy he has to slay him. Despite his meat-headed arrogant personality, ceberus is very articulate. Ceberus is a very gifted engineer, when he is not drinking, fighting, or womanizing. He is probably reading.

Dislikes: The lich king and the scourge for obvious reasons, people with personalities like his own, gnomish engineers, exhibitions of cowardice, his own father.

Appearance: He wears the blue death knight T10 armor (WIP)

Strengths: Tenacity, fearless, intelligent, out going
    Weaknesses: arrogant, loud, stubborn

History: He was born the youngest into a family of paladins in the kingdom of Lordaeron. His father attempted to teach him the ways of the light. However, at an early age, Ceberus learned to despise the church of light because of his father's zealous nature. At sixteen, Cerberus ran away from home to join the military, there he proved to be an excellent swordsman and a powerful warrior. When Lordaeron fell to the scourge when he was in his early twenties, he was among the last few standing, but the scourge soon over-whelmed him. Arthas raised Ceberus to be one of his death knights after witnessing his fighting prowess against the undead onslaught.
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2010-06-27 at 06:34 PM.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

I definately like his personality and how it's explained. The appearance could use more detail to his physical appearance, aside from his armor. It says WIP, were you going to put down the details, or were you thinking of getting an in-game screenshot or a picture from the wowmodelviewer instead?

I'd also like to see more than a paragraph of history. Give some specific details to his experiences in his childhood that made him hate the church, how his time in the military was, and maybe even how fighting the scourge and then fighting for the scourge was, and how it affected him.

Grats The Madgod, you are now a semi-mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Grats The Madgod, you are now a semi-mod!
    woo mod-buddies!

/modfist

(always wanted to do that!)

That's still MY thing.

I kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

heheheh

now I think we should let this gentleman have his thread chat-free :P