Divine Aegis Stacking

I'm sure this has probably been beaten to death, but have they said why they wont allow Divine Aegis to stack?
    Obviously, it could, if not properly implemented, cause people to exploit it. However, isn't it possible to do something as simple as limiting the absorption amount at 25% of your maximum mana, or something, to stop it from getting out of hand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I'm sure this has probably been beaten to death, but have they said why they wont allow Divine Aegis to stack?
    Obviously, it could, if not properly implemented, cause people to exploit it. However, isn't it possible to do something as simple as limiting the absorption amount at 25% of your maximum mana, or something, to stop it from getting out of hand?
    what did i miss? when did it stop stacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    what did i miss? when did it stop stacking?

I've been reading recently since my priest is starting to get up there in levels, and from a couple of the sites i read they stated it doesn't stack. One of the sites the article about it was written in april so its not exactly out of date.

From what I understand, it overwrites the pre existing buff if its weaker, instead of adding to it.

DA stacks up to a max of 10k damage. Has been since around Ulduar I believe.

I see, alright, thanks.

Hopefully they think of a better way to let it scale in Cata. <,<

It does scale. The formula has something to do with target level (which is 80 for a raid tank), so its capped out at 10k atm.

The formula is really simple: 125 * level. 10k at 80. Only 10,625 at 85 though, so they'll just change the formula a bit as players are getting larger health pools across the board in relation to Wrath according to what Blizz has stated in their goals. Then again it may not be that much different as healing is getting nerfed across the board as well.

Come on guys, are you sure it happened? Source or it didn't happen.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...patch3p10.html <-- source saying it happened
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

_____ or it didn't happen? What is this 4chan now? You don't really need to source something that is common knowledge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    Come on guys, are you sure it happened? Source or it didn't happen.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...patch3p10.html <-- source saying it happened
    Blackout: This talent has been removed.

/cry