Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
    arugal didnt spread the curse. YOU didnt read the paragraph. the SURVIVORS OF THE CURSE MEANING THOSE WHO WERE AND THOSE WHO WERENT CURSE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL.
    No, the "Survivors of the Curse" as in "Gilneans who got cursed and weren't driven insane or killed by their once-comrades,AKA the new alliance faction WORGEN"
    You're letting yourself get lost on your own post.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    Judging by your avatar and your signature, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're a raging Worgen fanboy. Now, nothing wrong with that - don't get me wrong - but please, we do not yet even know the lore surrounding them beyond speculation and some haphazard information obtained from previews and 'leaks' (the latter being unreliable and possibly fake).
    i love all races in this game pretty much equally. only worgen and draenei i somewhat prefer over others.

---------- Post added 06-15-2010 at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    No, the "Survivors of the Curse" as in "Gilneans who got cursed and weren't driven insane or killed by their once-comrades,AKA the new alliance faction WORGEN"
    You're letting yourself get lost on your own post.
    well thats pretty much what i meant. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    Judging by your avatar and your signature, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're a raging Worgen fanboy. Now, nothing wrong with that - don't get me wrong - but please, we do not yet even know the lore surrounding them beyond speculation and some haphazard information obtained from previews and 'leaks' (the latter being unreliable and possibly fake).
    Stop, it's just making Furry-boy here more angry and defensive of his side. It's pointless.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

so, i could post nda breaking info here, which blizzard cant stop me from or punish me for, and i get banned from this site? because the mods want to play "respect the nda"?

...what the hell? mods, every other wow site is able to post the nda breaking info for cata without anything happeneing to them, no bans, no post deletion, nothing. why not here?
    It depends, if you are involved in Alpha testing for Blizzard and post on this site you violate NDA, which is an infringement of intellectual property and can set you in jail for up to 5 years with up to a $250,000 fine (federal offense). If you are not part of the alpha, they can have a case against you for invasive procedures regarding intellectual property which is usually just a hefty fine (something most companies or sites could get hit with). If you personally are not part of the alpha and know from a source...well then its a long shot but they can get you for datamining protected intellectual property and they you are just fucked..that is a hacking federal offense and corporate espionage charges...

Most likely..nothing will happen and you will just get banned from these forums so they can (and rightfully so) protect themselves from a lawsuit.

BUT!!! If you have proof of this outside of pure alpha only (lore books, public quotes, released data) then please say what you want to say and post the supporting documents and you will not have issues from anything..just good research.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Stop, it's just making Furry-boy here more angry and defensive of his side. It's pointless.
    funny, if my wolf avatar was a cow, and my forum sig was a tauren, you probly wouldnt call me a furry. tho, im not a furry. i like and roll races based on lore, and if i like how they look.

that is it. there is nothing sexual about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny, if my wolf avatar was a cow, and my forum sig was a tauren, you probly wouldnt call me a furry. tho, im not a furry. i like and roll races based on lore, and if i like how they look.

that is it. there is nothing sexual about it.
    Didn't mean it sexually; I meant your obsessed with this Race. The beta isn't released and already your signature and avatar are wolves. Also if your avatar was a cow and your signature a Tauren I would call you a beef lover
    IF I HAD ONE

Didn't mean it sexually; I meant your obsessed with this Race. The beta isn't released and already your signature and avatar are wolves. Also if your avatar was a cow and your signature a Tauren I would call you a beef lover
    i like them, thats it. i like every race, worgen just happen to be my favorite, draenei second favorite, every other race i like the same as each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like them, thats it. i like every race, worgen just happen to be my favorite, draenei second favorite, every other race i like the same as each other.
    Also I get your point about Arugal's Curse; but your point is he is not responsible which he is due to his actions. So can we now talk about how Worgens are going to make Furries buy WoW?
    IF I HAD ONE

What, he can't put avatars and sigs he likes?
    I'd quit it, you're gonna get yourself in trouble.
    There's one simple way to put all that the OP has said in a way people will understand.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Worgen Enjoy.

Also I get your point about Arugal's Curse; but your point is he is not responsible which he is due to his actions. So can we now talk about how Worgens are going to make Furries buy WoW?
    furries, if they for some reason decided to pick up wow, all that money from the game and the expacs, and a monthly fee or game time cards, just to play one race.....would keep their stuff to themselves. i have no set opinion on furries, because half of them will say they dont like sexualizing anthro animals and just like the art, then the other half will say they are furries for the sexual part.

so i cant say anything about them, other than that whether they are art furries or sexual furries they will keep it to themselves while playing wow, they wouldnt want anyone on their server knowing they are a furry, now would they?

Guess I'm one hell of a necrophile( "Loar" people know what my avatar is.)

Generalized assumptions about people's intentions make me a giddy eggman!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

In all honesty, everyone has their fetishes and so long as they are discreet about whatever they decide to act out (particularly on roleplaying realms) then I won't mind too much. Out of sight, out of mind.

We survive the presence of Goldshire on a daily basis anyway.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's that questline in Ashenvale about The Scythe of Elune and the Worgen. Some priestess had to do with summoning Worgen I think.