Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your Fave warrior swing animation?

Warriors only o'course

Dont want no blood elfs in this here thread pardner *western accent*

Titles pretty self-explanitory. Favorite swing animation and preferably a reason

It can be a dodge or parry animation too if you so wish

My favorite are obviously female undead. Just cant get enough of my overhead flips.

The male human is probably the most detailed next to the Fem Undead. I tried leveling a fem undead because of that forward flip but... I couldn't stand how absolutely tiny those shields are

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love the female dwarf animations.

Though i hate being a female dwarf though
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Female gnomes propel themselves into the air.

No matter what race... I love shield slam animation. Nothing like smashing someone's face with a big ass piece of metal. As for race wise... I really like undead male sword and board swing/special ability animations.
    I definitely find that I like your face better, now that I've smashed it with my shield.

because warriors have differnt animations than other classes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    There has never really been a time in the game when you could just do whatever you wanted with your class and be equally effective. Then, as now, smart players doing a lot of homework would figure out the most optimized way to play. You can choose to follow their recommendations, try to find an even more optimized way to play, or just do your own thing because that's more enjoyable for you, knowing that you may pay the price of being less optimized.

I don't know what this thread is about

but thunderclap!!

Male Troll. Hunched down low, ready to strike. Two handed special is an epic spin.

tauren male

15+ Year Old Account
    I am currently leveling a gnome warrior and the upwards spinning slash is pretty cool and his shield bash animation is pretty cool as well
    You make me smile with my heart.

by far the male dwarf, not really cool like the undead one, but call me an old timer or something... But the power behind his full spin swings is amazing!

When Slam had a casting animation on my Dwarf Warrior

Female orc.

Only Grand Marshal Maydie made male humans look good.
    Last edited by Wælcyrie; 2010-06-16 at 04:59 PM.

I like the female Tauren one and I've recently understood I made somewhat of a mistake race changing to Orc. While the male Orc one is pretty cool, especially when you have an axe and a shield equipped. The 2h animation is also really nice.
    The swing animation from those cows appealed more to me now, I realize. Also, noone else would play a female tauren prot warrior. All the other cows were casters.
    I'll probably race change back soon.
    Fuge Haggot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Draenie has the best and cleanest(Better animated) swing and enrage animations for the warrior class.

Orc male, it's terrifying.

male dwarf special.

BEHIND THE BACK ITS KOBE DUNKIN A DEVESTATE ON SOME TURDS
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

Not really a race move but I just fell in love first time I saw Cleave animation.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

female undead

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/