Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Havn't you heard. Blizzard now makes content for players that suck. Thats where the cash is bro.

Normal is usually only the walkover now when you overgear it.
    Try to go back and remember what it was like to run the 80 heroics with a mixture of quest greens and blues.
    Or running naxx in a handful (if lucky) of ilvl 200 epics, with a few greeens or blues to make up the rest.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg!!!

Just make a mode where you can't play the dungeon before you've had coffee. That's HARD.

Why should their Make Super Heroic mode?:P
    Icc25hc is enough challenge for me Atm, So i rather dont want more harder bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Cendarius View Post
    Just wait until Cataclysm. The return of crowd control will make heroics more interesting and fun. It won't just be a mad dash to charge in and blast everything down with AoE anymore, it'll actually require half a brain.
    It was like this in bc too before people had gear. Also it doesn't take skill to cc, just have a half decent tank to mark and people stay awake during pulls. Personally I like napping during heroics
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

I don't mind if they make heroics take longer in cataclysm as long as they don't give raiders a reason to run them every day for months again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid idea, we all over gear heroics now expect them to be easier. Granted, heroics were easier in 3.0 then 2.0, but is that a good or bad thing?
    Seriously, let's say they brung back heroic keys, and hard instances that drop good lewts, however 2/5 pugs clear them -cough mgt arc etc- would that be a good thing?
    I for one loved not having to get keyed for heroics the moment i hit 80, and i'm pretty hardcore when it comes to wow and feats, but it's true eh?

They should call it 'Legendary mode'. See that little Squirrel over there? It's now a level 88 Elite Critter! It has 250k HP and hits for 20k on Plate!
    Yep, they should make it 'Legendary'!
    Everything tastes like Chicken! Even Chicken!

Deleted
    Too much work for too less people they would need to make additional encounters for top guilds only

i think you guys are underestimating how many people dont have half a brain, with the need for cc in heroics those half hour dungeons become an hour with mulyiple wipes, just imagine if H Hor was ur daily dungeon every time, and how horrible random people can be sometimes. i mean who does a heroic for fun i do heroics for gear then badges i hate 5 mans, raids are where we should be expexting the fun