Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Don't forget they need to add Worgen and Goblins to Kalindor and Eastern Kingdoms loading screen
    "This world has suffered a lot . It is time that Blue Dragonflight takes part into stopping Neltharion, the Earth-Warder or now known as Deathwing the Destroyer in his plan ."

Quote Originally Posted by Purgex View Post

My design.
    Give me a screenie and a colour scheme and I just may do another. PSD forever!
    actually liking this

Quote Originally Posted by Tanir View Post
    Whatever it will be , the first time u will see it will be like OMGWTF its cool , but then after seeing it everytime u loggin u will go like OMGWTF stop it.
    Totally agree!

Deleted
    It will be all fiery and hot and stuff. Then Darth Vader will come and http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Deathwing, Azshara, Goblins, Vol'jin, Garrosh, Gnome leader and wait for it!.... Genn Greymane. They're all highly appropriate.
    Cake!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a peaceful scene of Grim Batol, and then there's a few tremors and cracks. The camera slowly zooms in and then Deathwing blasts through right at your face and screams, "IT'S ME, BITCHES!" and proceeds to go BAMF-Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Guns
    This is a fucking berserker warrior. It's furious. Not stabbing shit here, sorry. We're chopping bitches heads off.
    Rushing headlong into hell for you, one painful step at a time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbt View Post
    They removed the drake roar and replaced it with 50,000 south africans playing vuvuzelas.
    I lol'd.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for multiple ones actually, with scenes from various zones. You could get a random one each time you log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I'm in the minority for actually liking having Sindragosa on my login screen. =\

The only real problem that I can see with having a login screen that doesn't have Deathchin on it is pulling something faction neutral that's good for the whole expansion. Sindy at Icecrown Citadel was relatively neutral, as was the Dark Portal for BC.

How about a goblin car navigating the roadways of the new Azshara. Instead a dragon flying down and roaring you see and hear a car driving around and possibly trying to jump that ramp you see in screenies.

Don't knock the WotLK dragon. My brother let me try his 3D monitor and Sindragosa looks freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by keebz View Post
    Wish it has that feel like there's a storm outside but you're indoors, and you just look out the window in awe.
    That would be truly awesome. Very nice idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    I'd Like to see the Dark Portal again, like the one in Vanilla :>
    Yus plz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    I'd Like to see the Dark Portal again, like the one in Vanilla :>
    Yah, cause you know thats completely relevent to the whole Cata story.

"Worlds first is overrated anyway. Only proves that you have no life."

Deleted
    If you go to the official Cata website, the background and sound from that would make an awesome none-roarfest login screen.

Or even, 2 logins. one for Alliance where its just a battlefield with their flag flapping in the wind and vice versa for Horde.

I also support being able to back track login screens to whichever and only people whom haven't seen FlappyroarMctypePasswordQuick will be the only ones (Other than Sindragosa sympathisers) using the WOTLK login screen. wtb Dark portal again. Sweet ambience.

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 01:41 AM ----------

And now with more dragon

Last edited by Purgex; 2010-06-17 at 01:45 AM.