Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The thread is titled, "return of the pom pyro spec." THE pom pyro spec used AP in conjunction with PoM and Pyroblast. Maybe you should know something about anything before you make yourself look silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Return of POM-Pyro spec for cataclysm??"

trying to find the "THE" in that title. the thread and the OP never mention AP and are only wondering picking up PoM for a fire spec with the 5 additional points we gain in cataclysm.

maybe you should learn to read english before you make yourself look silly.
    BfA Beta Time

It helps if you played a mage during the days of pom pyro spec. Repeating what I say and redirecting it back at me makes you seem brilliant I must confess. I look forward to your next scribbles about how AP had nothing to do with any type of pom pyro spec. It will cement your intelligence in stone, and stone is pretty hard to break with just your own two hands.
    Last edited by Hairyzac; 2010-06-16 at 06:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    It helps if you play a mage, or played one during the days of pom pyro spec. Repeating what I say and redirecting it back at me makes you seem brilliant I must confess. I look forward to your next scribbles about how AP had nothing to do with any type of pom pyro spec. It will cement your intelligence in stone, and stone is pretty hard to break with just your own two hands.
    Dear Hairyzac,

Touche sir, your argument is both enlightening and unconditionally true, as evident by every other person and player discussing the same thing you are. I will look over your faults and errors, while also subscribing to your newsletter about adding words to misquoted statements to make a point. I will try my best to improve myself to reach your level of conversational prowess of talking about something no one else is.

I will, from this point on, know that when someone says: "I run 19/52/0, and for me, the decision at the start was always about whether to take living bomb or go a couple of extra points into arcane for POM.

But with the prospect of 5 additional points to spend, we fire mages could be running an old school pom-pyro spec once cataclysm hits", that they actually mean: "I want to make a spec like the old vanilla pvp spec that includes arcane power". That way, I can respond with: "But I don't understand the point of this thread. You can't AP+PoM+Pyro anymore so not sure why you even made it. RIP 3 minute mages".

If I possessed your level of logical acuity, I would have also been able to make the jump from "adding 5 points to 19 points in the arcane tree to pick up PoM to go with my fire spec" to "clearly I want to use PoM and arcane power together even though that was made impossible before patch 3.1".

My level of intelligence is quite low I will admit, so I apologize to you sir and to the OP who I clearly misunderstood and am thus redacting all my comments made in this thread and all future threads where I forget to read words and sentences that are not present in any shape or form.

Sincerest Apologies,

Swizzle
    BfA Beta Time

lol, we have a spec that beats pom-pyro any day. it's the normal fire spec which allows you to dish out "pom" pyros every other cast. just scorch/fireblast your way through enemys and enjoy dozens of "pom" pyros...

also, l2p

[QUOTE=brirrspliff;8128532]lol, we have a spec that beats pom-pyro any day. it's the normal fire spec which allows you to dish out "pom" pyros every other cast. just scorch/fireblast your way through enemys and enjoy dozens of "pom" pyros...

I don't know what crit rate you are running but I am not seeing too many hot streaks against 1.3k res dpriests....

Adding POM to the already existing scorch spec will improve it greatly, IMO. The question is, will this be a reality in Cataclysm.